SmoothJitsu

Reaction score
Hmmm why is this game making some players tutor youngsters that i didn't ask to be tutored? like i had a youngster with 18 determination, going to see how his developedment is going, and i see he went down to 12 determination, then i see he's being tutored by the most unprofessional guy i have..

What.the.****?

Hmmm why is this game making some players tutor youngsters that i didn't ask to be tutored? like i had a youngster with 18 determination, going to see how his developedment is going, and i see he went down to 12 determination, then i see he's being tutored by the most unprofessional guy i have..

What.the.****?

Check your Responsibilities settings. Maybe one of your staff members currently has responsibility for setting up these Tutoring relationships and he's making bad decisions about who to ask. You should be able to switch it so that you decide who tutors the young'uns.

Check your Responsibilities settings. Maybe one of your staff members currently has responsibility for setting up these Tutoring relationships and he's making bad decisions about who to ask. You should be able to switch it so that you decide who tutors the young'uns.

The only responsability that isn't on me is the one to set up friendlies

Exact same thing happened to me in my Braga save. Luckily I noticed it after a couple of days.