Automatically Being Given Jobs When Unemployed.

Rangers26

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem that when you start unemployed and go on holiday you become a clubs manager without agreeing to it?

I started a game unemployed with a load of different leagues, I went on holiday and put it to APPLY for any clubs and RETURN FROM HOLIDAY when offered one.

It returned for the first two jobs I was offered, both of which I kindly delayed to see what else was on offer before joining anyone.

I then holidayed again using the same setting and suddenly seen I had 27 messages whilst the game was simming and that I was manager of a team.

I returned from holiday manually and looked at my news to see that the game had decided that I was to become the manager of this team, it had also rejected other offers without my permission before taking this one.

I have to start my game again now because I got given a team that was bottom of the bottom league in their country with no money and no hope for no reason.

I don't see why it should happen as I clearly ticked a button that clearly states return from holiday when offered a job, not take a random job and continue on holiday regardless...

Worst part is it has happened before as well...

Anyone else had this problem???

When you start your holiday, make sure the "accept all offers/accept all job offers" checkbox isn't checked.