dave wolves

Reaction score
Are there any average teams that get decent money? On fm 10 sunderland got a fair bit in January but on this they get 0. I know birmingham start with 15m but are there any other teams that get some decent money?

Do you need Premiership type teams or some smaller league teams(like from Croatia)?

shakhtar are deffo win for that, also dont malaga have decent money nowadays?

Birmingham, Fulham, Burnley, Napoli, Atletico Madrid.

Then I suggest starting a game with Hajduk cause it is a challenge and especially even if you have better players than some clubs in Europe, they will easily beat you. The only club that has better players in the league however is Dinamo, and you really need a good tactic and signings to beat them. If you want to try this challenge, have a look at my Hajduk guide: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109...pean-club-a-guide-to-hajduk-split-t63099.html

Birmingham, I'm pretty sure they get like 6 - 10 million to spend.

Last edited:
burnley, sec season 30 mil :wub:

Last edited:
Malaga, Hoffenheim, Fulham, Napoli, Fiorentina.

Hoffenheim start with very little money.

I managed Porto, at the start I only got 3-4 million, but in January I was doing well and they gave me 10 million. Less than average league other than Benfica, Porto, Sporting and Braga.

Hoffenheim start with very little money.

I managed Porto, at the start I only got 3-4 million, but in January I was doing well and they gave me 10 million. Less than average league other than Benfica, Porto, Sporting and Braga.

But Hoffenheim have a very rich chairman that gives alot of money to spend, probably if you ask him to increase the transfer budget, he will.
And Porto usually starts with 9 million to spend.

apparently malaga got taken over by a skeikh as well or something lol :)

Malaga have loads of cash, they were taken over by some oil baron and have signed Baptista, Camacho, Asenjo and Demichelis