ChazzyG

Reaction score
Hi All, im quite new to online mode but have been playing football manager for years, anyone fancy starting a premier league game tonight with the 5 or 6 favourites to get relegated and seeing if we can keep them up?

il be interested m8 add me on steam - jhibbs2

ok mate, I will be home by 5pm so a couple of hours, if we can get 2 or 3 more together we can get it set up tonight?

Yeah, if people fancy it? you make 3 of us I suppose one more and we could be good to go?

I'd be happy to join seems like a good idea

steam - FrankRoyals

id be interested in joining, also got a mate who'd like to play, add me on steam: matt_green

Sorry Boys, had a bit of a hectic weekend, think we've got a good number now, how many of you guys ready to start from say 6pm tonight?

cool, Ill be on around 6 and ill add you all on steam and we can see how we want to run it from there, im happy with whatever, I just think if we have bottom 7 we can see a real challenge rather than everybody just having mid table sides and not struggling at all, that being said I don't mind whatever everyone fancies doing

im still interested but will be busy tonight, i dont mind if you lot start and ill just join tomorrow with whatever teams are left

Tonight could just be a getting a feel of what everyone wants to e.g times,days and stuff, we'll see how many turn up tonight mate

If anyones ready to start now add me & il try n get everyone together, im sure some might be ready to crack on!

Steam- j_hibbs

Last edited: