Avram Grant to leave Pompey?

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Grant would be a very good director of football/ CEO, cook is very good with finances but he knows nothing about football, grant does, doubt its him though, dont want him as manager ever though sam lol, mancini is 10 times better
Cook is good with money. Well how can you not stay afloat with 1 trillion pounds?

It was in BBC Gossip Column and no matter what source, I'll have a look as it is interesting football news.
Exactly, you're doing no wrong by reading the sun mate, the reckon the Hillsborough stuff was bad, all right, but we need to get over it.
EDIT: Sismael, Celtic have Neil Lennon who the players respect

But i thought he was caretaker manager? all i heard was mowbray was sacked and someone was caretaker

hes a great manager he could get many jobs in football, just hope its not liverpool

Cook is good with money. Well how can you not stay afloat with 1 trillion pounds?

Exactly, you're doing no wrong by reading the sun mate, the reckon the Hillsborough stuff was bad, all right, but we need to get over it.
EDIT: Sismael, Celtic have Neil Lennon who the players respect

We need to get over it? Sorry, but my uncle didn't **** on as well as rob scouers wallets while they were lying dead on the floor.

Yeah okay we seemed to have touched a sensetive nerve which I can understand given the situation, but please stay on topic.

I don't think anyone expected Grant to stay after the end of the season, well certainly I didn't. Avram has proven he is a great manager, his job at Pompey was pretty much impossible but still has guided his team to the final. Wouldn't be shocked if a top half team in England wanted him and if not he will be attracting attention for the other top European sides.

I could see him at blackburn, if big sams heart problems get worse, he wont be able to stick with management, sad but very true

I really don't respect Liverpool fans who read the Sun. On-topic, I reckon it is West Ham but if Martin O'Neill leaves at the end of the season it could be Villa.

I really don't respect Liverpool fans who read the Sun. On-topic, I reckon it is West Ham but if Martin O'Neill leaves at the end of the season it could be Villa.

It was in BBC Gossip Column and no matter what source, I'll have a look as it is interesting football news.

Can't you read?

Yeah, I can.
Alex Xbox 360 FIFA champion!!

Supports: Liverpool

Reports today are that Avram Grant has received a job offer from an un-named premiership club. Obviously I am taking into account that the article is from The Sun

I'm not looking for an argument mate, I can't be arsed. Was just voicing my concerns about Liverpool fans who read that ******* newspaper.

Yeah, I can.

Reports today are that Avram Grant has received a job offer from an un-named premiership club. Obviously I am taking into account that the article is from The Sun

I'm not looking for an argument mate, I can't be arsed. Was just voicing my concerns about Liverpool fans who read that ******* newspaper.

FFS I'm not arguing about this. For about the 10th time it was in the Gossip Column and because I read an article online that now makes me the closest thing to Satan on earth?

Yeah, I can.

You what.

Anyway, the club will be West Ham, Avram will leave, Zola will work for Chelsea as some form of staff and Mowbray will go to Portsmouth.

Sorted.

No, but any Liverpool fan who reads something from the Sun will **** me off, now can we get off the subject?

Am i the only one really confused by page 2 of this thread?

Yes lets just get off topic from Hillsborough. This is about Avram Grant.

And I think the club is West Ham.

Back