Awaking a fallen European club - A guide to Hajduk Split

Would've been easier if you put screenshots in the tactics menu so that it's easier to see... sorry if I'm maybe being quite demanding...

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

OP = Opening post.

In this case, your guide. The very first post.

Finaly I understood what I need to do but I'll do it in the morning :D

Last edited:
Would've been easier if you put screenshots in the tactics menu so that it's easier to see... sorry if I'm maybe being quite demanding...

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Finaly I understood what I need to do but I'll do it in the morning :D

ok here is tactics screen, but l'll be clear this is not startin' eleven

View attachment 134174

i just use ordinary 4-4-2 formation with AMR/L as inside forwards, and look my finance(H)
View attachment 134282

I assume that you got a part of that amount by then by selling Ibro, Anas, and by getting into Champions Group Stage then being 3rd and winning Europa League... I'm impressed.

I thought you used the IL Devasto tactic. What roles are you CM's and ST's?

I assume that you got a part of that amount by then by selling Ibro, Anas, and by getting into Champions Group Stage then being 3rd and winning Europa League... I'm impressed.

I thought you used the IL Devasto tactic. What roles are you CM's and ST's?

i sold ''ananas'' for 2.3 milion (he didn't want to extened contract), ibro for 2.9 (he wanted go in bigger club, he was unhappy too), i was 2nd in europa league, atl. madrid have beaten me in final.. my cm-s are adv. playmaker and ball wining miedfilder, st-s are deep lying forwards