awalker14

Reaction score
4-2-3-1 Goals Galore (Works with all teams from vauxhall motors to manchester united)

Soo after just completing this thread i accidentally deleted the whole lot! very annoyed as i just put 2 hours into the presentation anyway here is to the new start!

Sooo iv been working on a tactic with my derby county save and after much tweaking and testing im ready to release it. Soo i decided to test this tactic with both Manchester united and Vauxhall motors as Manchester united are one the best team in English football and vauxall on the worse.

Soo this is a tactical set and ill explain which tactic to use in what situation.

MU1) View attachment 336816 MU2) View attachment 336817 MU3) View attachment 336818

Tactic 1 MU1:
4-2-3-1
Control tactic
Start with if better team home/away
Start with if playing similar rated teams at home
Switch to if winning by 2 goals against higher rated teams
Switch to if winning by 2 goals against similar teams away

Tactic 2 MU2:
2-2-2-1-3
Attacking
Start with at home against very weak teams
Switch to if winning by 2 goals at home
Switch to if winning by 3 goals at home (Switch to overload)
Switch to if winning by 2 goals away against weaker teams
Switch to if winning by 3 goals away against weaker teams (Switch to overload)
Switch to if winning by 3 goals away to similar or better rated teams
Switch to if winning by 4 goals away to similar or better rated teams
Switch to if losing by 2 goals (Switch on overload)

Tactic 3 MU3)
4-2-1-2-1
Defensive
Start with against similar/higher rated teams away
Start with against higher rated teams at home
Switch to if winning by one goal 78 mins

OR simply:
Tactic 1 MU1: Standard
Tactic 2 MU2: Attacking
Tactic 3 MU3 Defensive

Opposition instructions:
All players: Close down always
LW/RW: Show onto weaker foot
LB/RB: Mark tightly

Top tip: When you or the opponent switches tactic don't forget to change opposition instructions

Training:
General: Fitness very high untill 1 week before season then change to "attacking Average"
Match prep: Tactics only untill tactic is fully learned then switch to "attacking movement"
(Note if next match scout says "focus on defensive position" or w.e then listen)

Media:
Always comment on manager before game (Pre match comment)
Before big games comment on players (Weakest link, Biggest threat)

Tactical info:
LW/RW - Speed, Dribbling, Finishing - Run through middle, Cut inside, Tries killer balls
LB/RB - Speed, crossing - Gets forward whenever possible
CAM - Passing, Dribbling - Tries killer balls often, plays one twos, looks to pass rather than score
CM - Passing, Composure, decisions - Comes deep to get ball, dictates tempo, plays way out of trouble
CB - Big center backs good at heading

Results:
Manchester united
View attachment 336831View attachment 336830

Vauxhall motor
View attachment 336840View attachment 336841

Tactics:
View attachment 336842
View attachment 336843
View attachment 336844

Soo I think iv missed loads of information out and now this looks a mess but please just ask if you have any questions:)

Also let me know how you get on below

Last edited:
Excellently presented and you have obviously put a lot of work into this tactic set. I'll give it a go. Out of interest what do you tend to do with Teamtalks? Also, how important do you think it is to Close Down Always on all players? Seems like a lot of OIs that could upset your formation.

Excellently presented and you have obviously put a lot of work into this tactic set. I'll give it a go. Out of interest what do you tend to do with Teamtalks? Also, how important do you think it is to Close Down Always on all players? Seems like a lot of OIs that could upset your formation.

team talks, i tend to just do what the AM says alsoi think close down always is very important but feel free to try not you use it and see how it go's:)

i like your idea.i am starting a new save with bvb my team.i will post some results later.thanks!
pitch size?
tempo why so slow?

Last edited:
i like your idea.i am starting a new save with bvb my team.i will post some results later.thanks!
pitch size?
tempo why so slow?
Pitch size: I just leave on standard but feel free to experiment :)

Also just works better with a slow tempo

I am using it now ;) Seems good so far mate.

Question:

Would you reduce crosses for IF if they are not good at it?
My AM says I should pass more direct each match, should I adjust to directer passing?
Do you set TM and Playmaker?
If TM is good at heading (18+) would you set crosses to TM?

I am using it now ;) Seems good so far mate.

Question:

Would you reduce crosses for IF if they are not good at it?
My AM says I should pass more direct each match, should I adjust to directer passing?
Do you set TM and Playmaker?
If TM is good at heading (18+) would you set crosses to TM?

"Would you reduce crosses for IF if they are not good at it?" yes but would set IF training focus to crossing soo you can change back once hes good enough.

"My AM says I should pass more direct each match, should I adjust to directer passing?" NO! it kinda just destroys the tactic

"Do you set TM and Playmaker?" no

"If TM is good at heading (18+) would you set crosses to TM?" sounds like a good idea but i just like to change it up abit:) soo its up to you