Status
Not open for further replies.

Duzzy

Reaction score
View attachment 323396

This game sometimes really doesn't know what to do. As you can see Llorente outplayed Ronaldo and Messi but yet Ronaldo got double more points then Llorente. Llorente was better in every aspect apart from assists. This was also for Golden ball winner of the year. Isn't that an award for the guy with the most goals? I don't see why Llorente didn't get this award. It's either fixed or everyone just favorites Ronaldo so much more.​

This is a goos question I would like to know myself. I know it is not based on goals though. As you can see Cannavaro won the award, and im pretty sire he would have scored most goals in a year

It is possible that the game calculates it using a player's reputation as well.

Ronaldo and Messi have dominated the awards on every save of mine till they retire.

I would imagine reputation has a huge impact on who wins the awards..

hmmm had this happen and it is irritating indeed! had errick torres who banged in 40 goals one season didn't even get in the top 3! rediculous!

also I get irritated by the manager of the month award they don't take into account predicted league position or if a team beats a enormously against the odds game i.e. Barnet vs Bradford they only take wins into account not how the team won

Indeed. Its reputation based more then anything else.

This is the same problem with FM12 as well.
Had Rooney score 50 goals for 3 seasons running, and Messi and Ronaldo were injured for 2-3 months at a time.

I had a whole team worthy of winning the award, and only Rooney was shortlisted!!
He didn't even get into the top 3!

As it's been said, it is based more on reputation than performance unfortunately, annoys me in my save also, but it's just part of the game I'm afraid.

hmmm had this happen and it is irritating indeed! had errick torres who banged in 40 goals one season didn't even get in the top 3! rediculous!

also I get irritated by the manager of the month award they don't take into account predicted league position or if a team beats a enormously against the odds game i.e. Barnet vs Bradford they only take wins into account not how the team won

That's how Manager of the month is decided in real life? On FM manager of the year is now decided on points, and you get more points for being a weaker team.

Status
Not open for further replies.