rustyspoons

Reaction score
Why does it seem that it is near impossible to win away? Regardless of playing counter, balanced, attacking, defensive etc. It seems so hard to win, if i am winning 4-0 at home one game but losing away to bottom of the league next something doesnt seem right?!

Also i have noticed that when losing, even if it is 2-1 then i always have at least 3 players on a 5.9 or lower!!!!!!!!!!!

The match engine is still broken. I'm guessing it'll take another 3 patches just to get it to the point it was at in beta.

The match engine is still broken. I'm guessing it'll take another 3 patches just to get it to the point it was at in beta.

That's optimistic. I was thinking maybe 5.

what tactic are you using and player instruction/roles? i sometimes smash teams away, i have a little problem at home sometimes, but i guess its realistic because if you make the 'perfect' tactic, you'll win every game which ain't real. big teams tend to lose against weak teams a lot these days

but for the low ratings, its still match engine, don't think it helps, but i tend to get better results when its on only commentary and not watching the match...when i watch it, i concede a lot from corners/wing play, which annoys me

halftime, barca at home v Betis. drawing 1-1, messi is on a 5.4 he scores a goal after 48mins, and is now on a 7.7...

I don't expect/want to win every game but a bit of consistency in player ratings etc would make me a lot happier!!!

I finished 2nd in my first season with Stoke with an FA Cup final. If you have a solid defence and make your wingers play direct football, then you should score too.