Mrmuto

Reaction score
Hi FM lovers I need some advice for away games im getting very nervous how could it be that my team isn't getting even close to the shots the home team (that is a similar team not better one) get. 28-5 does it make sense??
sorry for my bad english I need an advice because in home I beat every team and away i'm crushing even against weak teams!

Hi FM lovers I need some advice for away games im getting very nervous how could it be that my team isn't getting even close to the shots the home team (that is a similar team not better one) get. 28-5 does it make sense??
sorry for my bad english I need an advice because in home I beat every team and away i'm crushing even against weak teams!

Hello mate,
This is something that needs improving big time, even when you are away to a lower league team it is harder, so do not worry it isn't just you.

I tend to play deeper when away against stronger teams and that way you play more on the counter.
Against weaker teams I take a risk and keep my tactics the same.

What type of football do you like your team to play?
Formation etc?

Hello mate,
This is something that needs improving big time, even when you are away to a lower league team it is harder, so do not worry it isn't just you.

I tend to play deeper when away against stronger teams and that way you play more on the counter.
Against weaker teams I take a risk and keep my tactics the same.

What type of football do you like your team to play?
Formation etc?
I play the normal 4-5-1 formation with possession style..it goes pretty well but again, in away games it's so annoying

I play the normal 4-5-1 formation with possession style..it goes pretty well but again, in away games it's so annoying

playing possession in away games it's difficult, even weaker teams will press you more so you need higher tempo, also retain possession is not a good option better select pass into space, you will have less possession but you will create more chances. if you are underdog leave the possession at home and play direct passes maybe stand off, don't pay attention to the number of shots look at ccc instead :)

I play a direct attacking 4-2-3-1 tactic and so far it does fairly well when playing away. Players tend to get more nervous and lose composure in such matches, and will misplace passes regularly, or struggle to create.

playing possession in away games it's difficult, even weaker teams will press you more so you need higher tempo, also retain possession is not a good option better select pass into space, you will have less possession but you will create more chances. if you are underdog leave the possession at home and play direct passes maybe stand off, don't pay attention to the number of shots look at ccc instead :)
I have a great team with liverpool 4 PL champions in a row. I think we have the players to play possession so I try.