Darrylpne

Reaction score
no matter what i do with tactics, i just get ripped apart, even by teams in the league lower than my team is in. my tactics usually are:

-----------gk------------ mentality normal
--dr--dc----dc----dl-- creative freedom normal
----------dmc---------- passing style direct
--mr--mc--mc----ml-- (mr + ml running forward) tempo quick
-------------------------- width wide
-----------fw------------ closing down own half
time wasting mixed
defensive line normal (deep if they have fast strikers)
tackling normal
focus passing mixed
marking man marking

tight marking
counter attack
my defensive midfielder is zonal marking

i just dont understand why, no matter who and how im playing, i just get so played off the park that i can only have about 5 shots with 2 on target all game, were as they have about 25 with 13 on target and win about 3-0, can some body help me with this

I Tend to play a more narrow approach for my away games and i would put zonal marking with tight for the DC's And maybe put one of your Center Mids the more definsve minded of the two to forward runs mixed

wel im preston atm and ive got a good enough squad imo, keeper: lonergan, defence: billy jones, sean st. ledger, youl mawene, callum davidson, midfield, shumulikolski, paul parry, ross wallace, barry nicholson, richard chaplow, foward: jon parkin

the same thing is happening to me ? at home i am fine but away i might as well not turn up

4-3-2-1 play offsides, counter attacks an direct pases, not time wasting, zonal marking. Other choice is play with 4-4-2 short passes are a good choice against some times if you like to play with the posession of the ball.

With my tactics i won hard away matches (1-2 against atletico with Universidad LP on my second year on first division) A good choice is looking for the weakness of your team

Play a narrow, direct, reasonably deep, counter attacking version of your home tactics, this works very well for me.

Also watch the entire game a few times and see where your team are slipping up, losing the ball or how the defense and midfield handle the opposition's attacks.