TheT33nKid

Reaction score
Hello guys, so far using my tactics I've scored 45 goals in 15 appearances conceding 10. But a large proportion of those 45 goals were scored at my home ground. I've been severely lacking away match wins and this is downright frustrating at the most. My tactics at my home ground works well, beating Real Madrid (Friendly), Bayern Munchen, Arsenal 2 times, Chelsea, Everton, Tottenham and some other big clubs. In-fact I've won all my home matches till now, including friendlies. But it fails to impress me defensively and also in an attacking manner while playing in an away match. So I would be grateful if someone puts an end to it and helps me!
And I would also be indebted if you guys provide me with a decent corner instructions so that I could make use of my set pieces and win matches with the help of it!

A screenie of the tactics is attached with this post! Ignore its lineup because it's a quick picked lineup after a match!

the centre(middle) of the pitch looks imbalanced, and I believe you have ticked offside trap in team OI but your defensive line isn't as perfect...

also, what are the player roles etc?

You win your home matches because teams sit back too much and allow you to dominate them. In away matches (their home) they are more attacking and the poor tactic shows its flaws. It's a strange formation again.

It's also not the best idea to have all 4 defenders on defend duty, especially for a strong team in the league. The fullbacks aren't helping your possession at all and defensively, it probably makes the huge gap down the flanks worse.

It also seems to be TI overload again.

Alright I understand... I have one question however stupid it might be, what does TI stand for? Throw ins?

And please prefer me a formation to start, 3-5-2 or a 4-5-1, I guess would be good? Anyone else's view on this?

Team Instructions.

Just pick a standard formation available in the game. Once you get the hang of things, you can branch out if you want.

Alright I understand... I have one question however stupid it might be, what does TI stand for? Throw ins?

And please prefer me a formation to start, 3-5-2 or a 4-5-1, I guess would be good? Anyone else's view on this?

TI= Team Instructions...

3-5-2, or any 3 man defence system would be very vulnerable to a) counter attacks; and b) against top sides...

4-5-1 is a balanced tactic.

TI= Team Instructions...

3-5-2, or any 3 man defence system would be very vulnerable to a) counter attacks; and b) against top sides...

4-5-1 is a balanced tactic.

Alright, mate. Thanks for the reply.
I'll certainly be using your tactics as a mode for inspiration. :)