MLC7

Reaction score
I've just finished my first season with Man Utd, I made Old Trafford a fortress, with only 3 teams leaving with anything, but my away form wasn't as good and could have cost me the league, so if anyone has a tactic that could help me turn those draws and losses into wins it would be appreciated. Here is my usual tactic with most of my strongest team, my away fixtures and the whole of my squad

View attachment 81993 View attachment 81992 View attachment 81991 View attachment 81990 View attachment 81989

I'd prefer to

I've just finished my first season with Man Utd, I made Old Trafford a fortress, with only 3 teams leaving with anything, but my away form wasn't as good and could have cost me the league, so if anyone has a tactic that could help me turn those draws and losses into wins it would be appreciated. Here is my usual tactic with most of my strongest team, my away fixtures and the whole of my squad

View attachment 1129330 View attachment 1129331 View attachment 1129332 View attachment 1129333 View attachment 1129334

I'd prefer to change both the full backs into complete wing back - attack, both the central defenders into ball playing defender - stopper, both of the central midfielders ( RPM & AP-S ) into advanced playmaker - attack, and the striker as the complete forward into an advanced forward