andym1690

Reaction score
hey was wandering if someone can help me createa a tacitc for rangers for playing away from home in in cl i just cant seem to get ir ryt mabey a 451 or something wiv team intructions or watever. watever i seem too do i caunt get it right thanks

hey was wandering if someone can help me createa a tacitc for rangers for playing away from home in in cl i just cant seem to get ir ryt mabey a 451 or something wiv team intructions or watever. watever i seem too do i caunt get it right thanks

Hi mate !

If you want some quality help, please provide the information asked for in his thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/108427-help-threads.html

As you understand , we can't help you with a tactic if we have no idea what players you have( seeing you are in CL, you probably have a whole new squad)

Cheers.

View attachment 284743View attachment 284748
would like help mabey wiv a 451 and team instructions not sure what im doin wrong just cant do anything in cl really any help at all i will try or even a diff tactic just need a bit of help. this is the first time i have so bare wiv me lol would u like player screenshots as well?

View attachment 284743View attachment 284748
would like help mabey wiv a 451 and team instructions not sure what im doin wrong just cant do anything in cl really any help at all i will try or even a diff tactic just need a bit of help. this is the first time i have so bare wiv me lol would u like player screenshots as well?

Yes please

One thing that I can spot straight away though is that you play deep and using short passing, yet you have your 3 main attacking players on really attacking roles. This means that once you get hold of the ball down deep in your half, your fornt 3 will make those runs in vain. Why not play more direct and perhaps use one of the wingers on support instead

Yes please

One thing that I can spot straight away though is that you play deep and using short passing, yet you have your 3 main attacking players on really attacking roles. This means that once you get hold of the ball down deep in your half, your fornt 3 will make those runs in vain. Why not play more direct and perhaps use one of the wingers on support instead

View attachment 284759View attachment 284771View attachment 284770View attachment 284769View attachment 284768View attachment 284767View attachment 284766View attachment 284765View attachment 284764View attachment 284763View attachment 284762View attachment 284760View attachment 284772

sorry what is ppms lol

Player Preferred Moves. Player X / Information, and you will find it and the bottom right.

Example:
This means that if a player has " gets forward..", he will push the "runs from deep setting" up one setting. If he has " stays behind", its the other way around. This is really important qwhen it comes to fullbacks, defensive mids and strikers.

Player Preferred Moves. Player X / Information, and you will find it and the bottom right.

Example:
This means that if a player has " gets forward..", he will push the "runs from deep setting" up one setting. If he has " stays behind", its the other way around. This is really important qwhen it comes to fullbacks, defensive mids and strikers.
View attachment 284776View attachment 284785View attachment 284784View attachment 284783View attachment 284782View attachment 284781View attachment 284780View attachment 284779View attachment 284778View attachment 284777View attachment 284787

If you dont mind, I am going to do this the hard ( and the best) way and this is by asking you questions. This way, other users will benefit from it to. If was thinking that I would make you think and consider all the factsm actually forcing you into making the tactic yourself. If you dont want this, then just say so :D

- What would you say is the best formation for your team, the one that lets you play your best players where the do he most damage whilst keeping a balanced shape

Next question after your answer but please if you dont want his, just tell me

well i use 2 my attacking 1 is a 4-2-3-1 eg 2 cm 1 amc 1 aml 1 amr and the one im strugling with is my away tactic which i think the 4-5-1 suits

If a 451 suits your team, then here is the next question

- If playing against Rangers ( like you club hopping ) what would you say the best way to win is , i.e what would you say your weakest spot is, the way you are most likely to concede ( players and formation, the 451, not the tactic within that approach as there is no tactic yet ) ?

flip im not to sure im still sort of learning myself but i do seem leak goals so my defence is weak im not sure dont really understand

flip im not to sure im still sort of learning myself but i do seem leak goals so my defence is weak im not sure dont really understand

Well, why not play a game in full mode, then you will see those problems. Is it that your fullbacks get overrun because they lack in speed, is it that your defensive players lack in anticipation ( versus the opponents flair) etc

This is the most crucial part of the game, getting to know your weak spots. Once you learn how to look for them, then one is one step closer to getting 3 points by controlling the game

well i did notice i was getting beat on one of the wings the opp winger justs runs ryt on by and also that the bigger teams just seem to pass through me

well i did notice i was getting beat on one of the wings the opp winger justs runs ryt on by and also that the bigger teams just seem to pass through me

T-balls
-
Here, its all about cutting of the supplie

Down the wings
- Are these counter attacks or just probing patient build ups by the opponent ?

yeah but how to do cut of the supplies?

well iv been sitting back against the big teams so been takin a lot of pressure in my own half so probing me even whin i push up abit i get punished to

i tried taht 451 again a team not much better than mine i had 30% and 3 shots in 45 min. the ball is just passed about and when i do get the ball my team cant keep it or just give away

i tried taht 451 again a team not much better than mine i had 30% and 3 shots in 45 min. the ball is just passed about and when i do get the ball my team cant keep it or just give away

Naturally. If you just sit back and play direct on the counter, you will not have any possession, that's a tactic you use when you want to drag then onto you and then exploit the space.Its not one when want to be on control and dominate the game