SVB

Reaction score
AWESOME 5-1-3-1 NO STRIKERS V14.2

View attachment 442446

TACTICS AIM

The aim of this tactic is to win the ball back in your own half before swiftly hitting the opposition on the counter with some nice on the eye fluid football and also to create plenty of CCC's for your your AM, LW and RW Which thankfully i can say i have achieved Creating atleast 4 or 5 per game whilst keeping Clean sheets :)

TRAINING

V HIGH DEFENDING ---------------- ATTACKING MOVEMENT

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

NONE

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

NONE

FOCAL POINT OF THE TACTIC

The focal point of the tactic is the AMC he will be your main goal scoring threat plus main provider For the tactic to work at its best its VITAL to have an AMC with Pace

Please give the tactic some time and don't expect wonders from the very 1st game :)

ENJOY ( HOPEFULLY ) :)

POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WELCOME

SCREEN SHOTS WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY

LINK FOR TACTIC

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oekrrukuhngmome/HOGS 5-1-3-1.tac

Last edited:
Looks good, I may be stupid for asking this but where is the download link haha?

hi mate ill try this with a new liverpool save can you tell me tho. should i lower the defence line when playing small club and push up if playing bigger teams?

no transfers -first game against swansea won 4-2 4 ccc ill keep ya updated

hi mate ill try this with a new liverpool save can you tell me tho. should i lower the defence line when playing small club and push up if playing bigger teams?

I just watch the game and if I'm being pressed I'll drop if there plying deep I'll push up

Hmm interesting
I decided to give this tactic a go and in my save I've never played five at the back, or indeed gone 'strikerless'. My quickest attacking player has only 15 for pace and that man is Gael Kakuta (on loan to me). He had FIVE CCC in the first half alone, missed them all. They got a chance in the 45th minute and obviously scored (wasn't even a CCC).
I ended losing 2-0 (not one chance in the second half), only 33% possession and outshot 13-8.
With a bit of training on tactics it might be ok. Trouble is, I'm 2 thirds through the season!
Thanks for sharing

Update: Next game - lost 3-1. 4 CCC to their 5 and yet not one ball over the top to the AMC who was a 17 pace (Jimmy Kebe). I'll continue though as I'm hovering in mid table.

Last edited:
ah, an anti football tactic, they work well, great for defending "park the bus" as they say

ah, an anti football tactic, they work well, great for defending "park the bus" as they say

Yep just currently updating the tactic mate as even tho we have 5 at the back it's still conceding to many for my liking!! Still getting plenty of CCC's but no matter wat I try or how good the AMC Wingers are they just don't score !! Don't think I'm to far off now & will update op when done

Yep just currently updating the tactic mate as even tho we have 5 at the back it's still conceding to many for my liking!! Still getting plenty of CCC's but no matter wat I try or how good the AMC Wingers are they just don't score !! Don't think I'm to far off now & will update op when done

i tried this with m united team against ac Milan just plugged it in so no chance of training. beat them 7-0. only one game but it looks very promising
well done!!!

i tried this with m united team against ac Milan just plugged it in so no chance of training. beat them 7-0. only one game but it looks very promising
well done!!!

Briliant mate !! Wat was your training on at the time ?