franco_suar

Reaction score
Alright Guys,
Am L'pool atm and would like some ideas on RB's for the future in FM11 . I know of Aurier and Renan but they've been snapped up already. Looking for brilliance but affordable as my transfer budget is 0 and will pay over 48 months. Could you give :-

Player Name
Club
How much paid for them?

Many Thanks for your help

Player Name: Danilo
Club: Santos
Price : 2.7 million (release clause)

Player Name: Sebastien Corchia
Club: Le Mans FC
Price: 3-4 million

Player: Rafael
Club: Manchester United
Fee: Have been able to get him on loan at most teams. Doubt Liverpool can though.

Player: Lorenzo De Silvestri
Club: Fiorentina
Fee: 8 Million is what he's valued at

LDS is amazing. His stats don't look brilliant but he was a key part of my Champions League winning Fiorentina side. I eventually sold him to Barca in 2015 when they offered me 20 Million for him.

Edit:
Also

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Club: Dinamo Zagreb
Fee: Don't know sorry.

In my game he moved to AC Milan and became one of the best right backs in the world.

Last edited:
Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Club: Dinamo Zagreb
Fee: Don't know sorry.

In my game he moved to AC Milan and became one of the best right backs in the world.

Could you post a screnshot of him?

i signed cesar azpilicueta for £6m from Osasuna and his stats are amazing, and with my Arsenal save just won his first cap for Spain

That would be in FM10, right now IRL he is at Marseille

yes, good point Sorry I should have stated that first.. but just put a bid of £12m and fingers crossed it goes through, Just stating my past experience with him

the dinamo lad sime vrsjalko sorry cant spell fee is usually 2.5 millon player who i always sign as a right bk

also another lad is romario who plays in brazil and he is 16 and got good potential release clause is 240,000 like some other brazilian yougsters

I'll post shots when I get back to my PC in Singapore yeah? I'm in Sarawak for Christmas and New Years so I might not be back for a while.

I need to get FM for my Macbook.

danilo from santos 2.7m
corchia from le mans 3.6m
van der weil from ajax 7.8m
aurier not sure what club 11.2m

Cheers guys,
very helpful.. Just one last thing do you have profile pics of the players ie Danilo, Romario?
Cheers
Hapy new year