Reaction score
B12A1SM0194w-1327686807.jpg

Name: Aymen Abdennour
Position: Central Defender
Date of birth (age): 06/08/1989 (22)
Club: Toulouse

20111103-abdennour_4.jpg

Brief description:

"A left-footed centre back who can also play left back, Aymen Abdennour has been one of the relevations of the season so far in Ligue 1, adapting to French football with ease. Another tough tackling, powerful defender, the Tunisian international loves the physical side of football and can often be seen throwing himself into challenges wholeheartedly – and with impeccable timing. His general positioning could improve but at just 22 he looks a real prospect for the future."

1zyv4g9.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/24dh8xu.png

Aggression and Bravery for a stopper duty.

With a stopper duty, Aymen Abdennour will push ahead of the defensive line and close down players before they get to the area.

Anticipation, Acceleration and Pace for a cover duty

With a cover duty, Aymen Abdennour will drop a little deeper and sweep up through balls behind the defensive line.

The indomitable Lion!!

Last edited:
No problem,anyway on a save in 2017(it crashed:( I signed him and he was a BEAST

like I said that save crashed :( so the best I can give you is 2013...

I'm in the middle of a game now but I'll edit this post once I've finished to include a screenie of him.

Bought him two years ago, seen him several times on my other saves, Inter usually get him! I have retrained him as left back as I have Bonnucci/Hummels/Gunter/Astori :)

Really a quality player and a must buy, he wont be more than £7m in the first year!

View attachment 237326View attachment 237327

He looks like he could play in a top 4 side in the EPL very easily :)

I'd get him for my Lyon team I just took charge of in 2017, but he's nt gonna get a game, Lyon snap up all the best frenchies :O

I play him as a left back for Arsenal and he's pretty good, not quite Baines' level (my first choice) but he's the best backup to have on the bench as he can cover CB too and Baines seems to have stamina issues for me. Most consistent backup player i've ever had.