Aztec267

Reaction score
Good afternoon to all.

This is the first tactic that i will post in this forum and I expect that she gives you the same that she gives to me.

I don´t really know how to put images and all the other things that you put and if someone can help me with that i will be very apreciated.

First of all is a counter tactic, use direct pass and a very fluid football.
Use two forwards, one inside forward and a winger.
The most important player and the one that will score more goals is the left forward, that i change with the right one during the game.
Train them as stickers, is very effective.

I've won premier league with Southampton in 2017, win uefa cup and capital one cup in 2016.

You will score a lot and you will enjoy the beautiful football played, is guaranteed.

For trainning, pre-season team-cohesion very high, and when the season begin i change to attacking with atack movement too in pre-match trainning.

Buy fast players as you can to every position, is important and try to have at less one big and strong striker.

This really gave me back the joy of play Fm and I think that I've created a really awesome tactic.
Feel free to try it and post your results if you can.

One last thing, I leave team instructions to my assistant, and use when we are not playing good enough the next three shouts.

- Pass to empty space
- Play between the defense
- Hard tackle

Good games to all!!!!

View attachment 336539

Last edited:
I test your tactic and the first results are very good. For the training during the season, Attacking-> Average???

Yes, atacking average. When your team became fluid with the tactic the results will improve a lot.
I use this tactic with a underdog team, if you are playing with a bigger team you can change the dmr to mc, is a good option to.

Playing as Feyenoord, the positions suits my player very well (having wingers). I played 5 friendlies against inferior teams, won them comfortably but concede some goals due a lot of space at the back.
Played the first competitive match against Dinamo Kiev away, won 3-1. Despite playing away, their chances are being cut down to 4 shots.
Do you use your assistant for teamtalk? I am using him and it is quite good.

No, I use Raikan's teamtalks, is working well for me. But if you have a assistant with good stats in motivation and mental atributes it will be enough to make your players react well, not always but...
You have a good team, you can put the defensive line a tiltle bit up, maybe it will reduce the space.

Like any other, this tactic needs time become better.

My results

View attachment 336517

My opinion

I tried your tactic like a "Plug and Play"
Before season : Team cohesion very high + Team work
Start season : Attacking average + attacking movement
No shouts
No OI
All team talks by assistant
I just bought two side defenders.
For all matchs, I always had ball possession and about fifteen goal opportunities.

Great tactic !!! I hope that il will work for a long time !!!

I'm glad it works for you mate.
Very good results.
Keep going and keep post the results :)

My results

View attachment 336517

My opinion

I tried your tactic like a "Plug and Play"
Before season : Team cohesion very high + Team work
Start season : Attacking average + attacking movement
No shouts
No OI
All team talks by assistant
I just bought two side defenders.
For all matchs, I always had ball possession and about fifteen goal opportunities.

Great tactic !!! I hope that il will work for a long time !!!
what team manager?

In the first post I explain that I don't know how to put screenshots, if you explain how I can do it, I will post. lol

In the first post I explain that I don't know how to put screenshots, if you explain how I can do it, I will post. lol

press alt f9 on your game then on your post press insert image then find the directory in your fm folder named "screenshots" should be there

I have a sugestion to make, if you are suffering more goals than you expect, change this:

(Recommended to smaller teams with a weak defense)

View attachment 336582

It is working superb

Fc Nantes, you pass the two midfielders to def mids and one of them to defend, untick the playmaker option, next you put three clicks down the defensive line and two clicks up the weight.

No problem Kyanite, good games.

Last edited:
Fc Nantes, you pass the two midfielders to def mids and one of them to defend, untick the playmaker option, next you put three clicks down the defensive line and two clicks up the weight.

No problem Kyanite, good games.

It seems that you've put the defensive line 4 clicks down instead of 3. Saying this beacause it seems on the picture that its not allined with the "Temporização" / Tempo. Can you confirm if its 3 or 4 clicks down?

Do you also use the shouts when in need with this version?