darthpuds

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question but I was just wondering how come in Spain you can manage B teams but in say Germany, you can't manage the 2nd teams.

Because you can't manage Dortmund II or Stuttgart II in the German Third Division and I thought it would be pretty cool if you could.

Have you tried sacking the II manager and putting yourself in control via club responsibilities?

Personally I prefer the German system as you can move players between 1st and II teams freely

In Spain I like managing B or C teams because It's a tough challenge BUT in Germany you don't have the option unless you manage the 1st team which I don't want to do. I am now managing Heidenheim in the Third Division which is pretty fun and if my 2nd team goes up the leagues which I hopefully will as well then that should be great. But it would have been cool to manage Dortmund 2 or Bayern 2 if they got promoted...

German B teams can't go to the 2nd league, so in theory, you could only manage in 3rd division, which is lame as players would develop better against better reputation teams, and with the normal database, you can only manage in the 3rd division, so no promotion...