Jay Pricey

Reaction score
Hey dudes,

I bought Babacar the 17 year old striker from Fiorentina at the end of the first season (with Man United) and i'm just about to start the second, what should i do? Put him on loan? Reserves? Under.18? or put him on the subs..

One problem, i already have Rooney, Berbatov and David Villa getting goals for fun and I also have Danny Welbeck and Federico Macheda who are looking very promising and I don't want to discount them just because i bought a new youngster

advice would be loved here :) Thanks

loan him out to a team where he'll get game time.

you dont want him to be unplayed on the bench or playing a low level on the reserves, just send him out to a team who say "he'll be a valuable member of the first team"

Not

"he'll be adequete cover for the first team"

as he wont get many games being cover

hope it helps :)

I would get him tutored and play him in the league cup and unimportent games because he is better that macheda and welbeck then next season loan him out to a nother prem club so he get prem experience

I think this may help

i'm going to sign this guy when i get a bit of cash as my scouts reckon he can come pretty close to drogba's level of ability. he's 6"3, weighs over 15st and has good heading and finishing, i reckon he could be a beast in 4-5 years.

i'm going to get him tutored by drogba then try and loan him out, mabye even sell him with a buy back clause (although that can sometimes be a bit dodgy).