Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaranSafc

Reaction score
In my third season, just signed Sanogo for £12 millio. Babacar has agreed but is he worth £24 million or should i fork out £30 for Abel hernandez?

Also i already have darren bent who has scored 24 goals in his last two seasons

Nolan Roux who scored 30 in his last

Gyan who got 16

Frazier cambell mainly backup got 5 goals

what sould i doo?

Buy Babacar instead of Herandez on my save Sanogo and babacar work well even on on their personal page it says "Babacar feels he works well with Sanogo"

In my save I have Babacar as the target man and Sanogo as poacher, Babacar finished with 22 goals and 12 assists in 27 appearances and Sanogo also finished with 22 goals and 12 assists, having played three more games. That was 2012/13.

Sign both is my conclusion, you won't be disappointed.

Those stats are prem league alone, I think Babacar got 43 in all competitions and Sanogo had something like 34. They helped me do the cup double that season with Derby county

Last edited:
Im in the premier league starting into 2012/2013 and in the champions league and need players that will score constantly, i know Roux will and ima keep him and might keep bent and get rid of gyan and campbell?

Sanogo is the best choice has an amazimg striking rate!!!

what role is best for sanago?
ON TOPIC, like the others have said babacar over abel every time.

what role is best for sanago?
ON TOPIC, like the others have said babacar over abel every time.

I play him as poacher with lots of creative freedom and attacking mentality, tell him not to bother crossing, that way he'll goal hang more.

Others have said he's useful as a target man too, which I occasionally do if Babacar gets injured, although don't think he's quite got the passing ability for it.

As for the OP, I had campbell in my save, he did ok but Sanogo will finish off his clear cut chances a lot more consistently. Sell Gyan and Campbell

Is that your preferred first 11? I've got a few suggestions if you want them: Sell Bardsley, he won't cut it.

For a decent challenge on all fronts you need: A new left back, a better centre back than bramble, to make Mignolet your regular keeper ahead of Gordon, and make Alexis Sanchez your playmaker (not on his position, I mean on the basic team instructions set up).

I guarantee you'll see a major improvement, particularly with the last two pieces of advice.

yeah thats the team i won the league with, with the exception of bent were sanogo is, i know i need a better back line, any suggestions? ive about 30 million and any other rooms i could do better to improve? thanks alot for the advice bdw lads :)

Cheick M'Bengue or Digne. Funny how I'm using virtually the same formation as you in my save at the moment.

its too good!!! im doing a story if youd like to follow using this team act :L into my third season in the save but only yano uploaded the details of the first :) had a look at your introduce yourself bit there!! well in lad!!

if your strikers scored 24 and 30 goals in a season, you should stick to the motto dont fix what isnt broke and spend the money on your defence

if your strikers scored 24 and 30 goals in a season, you should stick to the motto dont fix what isnt broke and spend the money on your defence

fair play :L but i didnt think theyd cut it in the champions league and i need to build for the future.

its too good!!! im doing a story if youd like to follow using this team act :L into my third season in the save but only yano uploaded the details of the first :) had a look at your introduce yourself bit there!! well in lad!!

Cheers mate, so you know I did a decent job with Sunderland in the last version of the game then! Signed Lukaku and he was a machine for the mackems. Got a link for the story?

I have Babacar and Sanogo in my team. I always rotate them. I am playing lone striker.

What duty should I put them as?

Target man? as they cant dribble well

babacar is class scored 9 goals in my west ham league cup run including a hat-trick in the final against west brom

Status
Not open for further replies.