Reaction score
I need a new striker to partner Lukaku for my Burnley team and I can't decide between Babacar or Abel Hernandez. Both will cost me around 17M, so who should I buy?

If you've never played using Babacar before go for him because he is quality, personally im sick of signing the same player so i would go for Hernandez, hes more than Abel to bang in goals.

Completely agree with D.Woodgate, Babacar if you've never used him but it gets kinda boring so I would get Hernandez

P.S Like the pun

In my game Abel Hernandez won the Golden Ball ahead of Cristiano and Messi in 2015 and now Palermo have set a price of 90m for him. So I would go for Hernandez, he becomes a great player.

Both Strikers are awesome.....currently have Hernandez at my Palermo save and he's scoring regularly and always gets a good rating. Babacar can be awesome, but found in past saves he can go throw lean spells and dips in form. personally I would take Hernandez, but in short there both good.

Thanks for the feedback lads.. I decided to go with Babacar as it will be my first time signing him. Plus now I have 2 monsters up front! Hopefully they'll be banging in the goals :)

yep definitely babacar..hes scored over 160 goals for me in the past 3 seasons with arsenal. sounds crazy but you cant argue with the stats