durtyhurty

Reaction score
I started a new season with chelsea a while back with an aim to produce a strong young side a few seasons later. I made a few signings including ashley young, rafael and a few younger ones. (basically i trawled through youth and reserve teams looking for potential. I now have just under 50 youth players. i also signed dzeko for the time being.

anyway...

at the january transfer window I signed Babacar, aged 17. He was announced by one of my scouts to become a leading premiership forward....so i couldnt let him just slip through. a heafty price of £8m for a seventeen year old was going to be worth it, i convinced myself.

I then decided he'd partneship Sturridge in seasons to come, with Miroslav Stoch playing alongside Ashley young on the wings, Mikel in Dm and hopefully i'd be able to sign Gourcuff for my Am.....i did later sign gourcuff.

anyway....

i came unstuck in a champions league group game where drogba was suspended, sturridge was injured, id sold anelka and kalou and all i was left with was dzeko and babacar. ithough what the ****, give him his first game. i won the game 4-0.......he scored all 4.

the guy is a demon infornt of goal. he now starts instead of drogba. even though frogba has slightly better stats....babacar seems to get around the field and do more.

He is a huge reccomendation from me...but i dont know how to maximise him with sturridge.....

im thinking of playing him alongside another quick striker like agbonlahor but unsure as to which striker to buy...

anyone else sign Babacar and find a lot of success?

think i got him for £1m in the second season, can't remember off the top of my head, im at work

fiorentina

cheers i'll checkim out

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

they want 10 mill only played 4 games in 2 season so he must be good i'll try to tapp him up

Complete forward...

He's 16 in 12 games so far in my most current season.