Babel staying put, says Dalglish

Smart? From what I've heard, We were willing to pay £18m and Babel, when Ajaz wanted £21m. Surely, for the sake of £3m, it would be worth getting it done, as Ajax will be looking for any excuse to hold onto Suarez. Would've thought they'd be better at the waiting game. Prove me wrong Zebedee (K) :wub:
actually they want £25million, and babel preferred germany

Aye, there's very little in the way of leaks under these new owners. Loving it tbh. :)

Absolutely, likewise :) The Liverpool Way is back. The only people that know what is going on are the people involved until a deal is done.

How much are we getting for Babel?

£5.8m I heard.

actually they want £25million, and babel preferred germany

I get the Babel thing obviously, but I definitely read it somewhere that Ajaz were wanting £21m... Although, I'm sure you all have better sources than me XD

Smart? From what I've heard, We were willing to pay £18m and Babel, when Ajaz wanted £21m. Surely, for the sake of £3m, it would be worth getting it done, as Ajax will be looking for any excuse to hold onto Suarez. Would've thought they'd be better at the waiting game. Prove me wrong Zebedee (K) :wub:

Ajax want more up front and more guaranteed and not dependant on future success.

But they are broke as a club. I mean totally brassic. And unless someone else comes in to match our bid, then they can hang onto a player who has an unstable side to him and who has been clear that he wants to leave, or they can cash in and get a better price now then in the summer. Sure it'll be negotiated to a settlement as Ajax needs money.

It's confirmed that he has agreed to join Hoffenheim. Also..BBC sport reports that Ajax have rejected a 15million euros bid of Suarez. And they want alot more....something like 25-30million euros.

And it's not even sure that Suarez will leave ajax this window. He has 2 and a half year of his contract...and they are probly looking to have him for a season or atleast to the summer. (if they dont pay the huge fee they want). In January everything seems to be expensive.

Last edited:
I wasn't doubting you guys above was just asking (K)

Ryan Babel just completed his move to Hoffenheim on a 2-and-a-half year deal..

Didn't think it was necessary to make another thread on it.

Ryan Babel just completed his move to Hoffenheim on a 2-and-a-half year deal..

Didn't think it was necessary to make another thread on it.

confirmed fee?

doesnt even get a look in, hes on the bench, never brought on, hes got potential and he has shown glimpses, feel sorry for him

He's awful

He's not awful. He's a striker being played on the wing, what do you expect from him. You've barely played him since he's been there and he was never given an extended run in the team. Before Kenny took over, he was the only one who looked capable of anything for Liverpool.

Dalgish - He is staying
Breaking News: Babel jons Hoffenheim on a perminant deal.

Just shows how much impact Dalglish has on the ins and outs at Pool. And before someone pulls me up on it i know Carlo dosen't either.