maormelikson

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
this is the first tactic im sharing with you here. this website helped me a lot and i wanted to help some of you as well.

I was always looking for a good defence&offense tactic that plays with WB's and 3 Cb's.
so i came up with the idea to duplicate Barak Bachar's tactics.

Last thursday on the europe league Hapoel beer sheva,
Bachar's team pulled off a shocking result at the san siro.
they beat inter milan 2-0.

bachar used this tactic since the start of the CL campaign until beer sheva got knocked out by celtic in the playoff,
and moved to the europe league group stages.
The formation
it's a 5-2-3 with 3 cb, 2 wb, 2 midfielders and 3 players at the top of the pitch
View attachment 127485
How it works?

The defensive forward gets help from the cm's when closing down the opposition defenders&DM's.
They are earning the ball at the opponents half and then going for a killer ball, a long shot or just retaining possesion and building a new attack slowly.

the IF's are creating space for the WB's to exploit. they have more space and more time to cross the ball.
The DF is free roaming. sometimes he will exploit the spaces in the flanks as well and support the Wb's.

the 3 cb's are only focused on defending while one CB drops deeper because of the high line we are playing and the pressure we are putting on the opposition.

The fluid team shape helps the team as the tactic requires a lot of movement and creativity.

OI's
View attachment 127484
Crucial for winning the ball in the opponents half or close to it.

The overload tactic
View attachment 127483
use this only if you are chasing a goal desperately.
use it only from the 80th minute and so on because it can backfire you.

The contain tactic
View attachment 127482
use this only from the 80th minute and so on as it can backfire you.
use this if you are desperate on keeping the result.

The counter tactic

View attachment 127481
use this only if you are the much weaker side and you are playing a team that is much better than you.
NOTE!!!
all this tactics will not guarantee nothing. you won't score 100% with the overload, you won't keep the result for 100% with the contain and you won't win the game 100% with the counter.
but you get a better chance to do it.

Set pieces

Defend
View attachment 127480
Attack
View attachment 127479
Team Talks
Prematch
Let's give the fans something to cheer today.
Come on lads, Show me what you can do!

If you are on a good form:
The media have been giving you a lot of credit lately, so go out there and put a worth display!
I want you to pick off where you left last time out.

If you are on a bad form:
The media have been on your backs for a while now, Go out there and prove them wrong!
Let's show the whole world what's this team about, shall we?

Optinal:
Take revenge,
The fans are the ones who really pay your wages (before cup finals)

Half Time
If you are leading by 1-2 goals:

Don't get complacent.
If you are leading by 3+ goals, praise the players in every team talk you feel will be right.
If you are losing by 1-2 goals against teams in your level\underdogs\slightly better than you:

im far from happy
If you are losing by 3+ goals:
Your pride is at stake today...

If you are losing by 1-2 goals against better opponents but the team plays well:
You were unlucky.
When drawing against weaker teams\teams in your level:
I'm far from pleased
When drawing against better teams:
We can still win this match!
optinal:
you've got one hand on the trophy, make sure you get both of them! (before cup finals)
Full Time
Winning:
i'm very happy with your performance and the result.

Winning against a much better side:

Everyone wrote us off here and you proved them wrong...\Nobody gave us a chance today
Drawing\Losing:
I'm not happy with the result.
Drawing against a much better side:
Everyone wrote us off here and you proved them wrong...\Nobody gave us a chance today
Losing against Much better teams but playing well:
unlucky.
Results
View attachment 127475
View attachment 127473
View attachment 127472

Downloads
Main tactic -

View attachment 127470
Counter -
View attachment 127469
Overload -
View attachment 127467
Contain -
View attachment 127468

NOTE!!!
THE TACTIC WORKED WELL FOR ME. IF YOU WONT FIND IT USEFUL AS I FOUND DONT BE ANGRY AND SAY IT'S ****. TELL ME WHAT WASN'T FLOWING IN THE GAME,MAYBE POST SCREENSHOTS AND I WILL HELP YOU. ANY FEEDBACK, TWEAKS AND SCREENSHOTS WILL BE GREAT!

* iF THE IMAGE SIZE IS TOO SMALL CLICK IT AND SEE IT IN THE ORIGINAL SIZE.
Thanks for testing my tactics!

Hello everyone!
this is the first tactic im sharing with you here. this website helped me a lot and i wanted to help some of you as well.

I was always looking for a good defence&offense tactic that plays with WB's and 3 Cb's.
so i came up with the idea to duplicate Barak Bachar's tactics.

Last thursday on the europe league Hapoel beer sheva,
Bachar's team pulled off a shocking result at the san siro.
they beat inter milan 2-0.

bachar used this tactic since the start of the CL campaign until beer sheva got knocked out by celtic in the playoff,
and moved to the europe league group stages.
The formation
it's a 5-2-3 with 3 cb, 2 wb, 2 midfielders and 3 players at the top of the pitch
View attachment 1078388
How it works?

The defensive forward gets help from the cm's when closing down the opposition defenders&DM's.
They are earning the ball at the opponents half and then going for a killer ball, a long shot or just retaining possesion and building a new attack slowly.

the IF's are creating space for the WB's to exploit. they have more space and more time to cross the ball.
The DF is free roaming. sometimes he will exploit the spaces in the flanks as well and support the Wb's.

the 3 cb's are only focused on defending while one CB drops deeper because of the high line we are playing and the pressure we are putting on the opposition.

The fluid team shape helps the team as the tactic requires a lot of movement and creativity.

OI's
View attachment 1078389
Crucial for winning the ball in the opponents half or close to it.

The overload tactic
View attachment 1078390
use this only if you are chasing a goal desperately.
use it only from the 80th minute and so on because it can backfire you.

The contain tactic
View attachment 1078391
use this only from the 80th minute and so on as it can backfire you.
use this if you are desperate on keeping the result.

The counter tactic

View attachment 1078392
use this only if you are the much weaker side and you are playing a team that is much better than you.
NOTE!!!
all this tactics will not guarantee nothing. you won't score 100% with the overload, you won't keep the result for 100% with the contain and you won't win the game 100% with the counter.
but you get a better chance to do it.

Set pieces

Defend
View attachment 1078393
Attack
View attachment 1078394
Team Talks
Prematch
Let's give the fans something to cheer today.
Come on lads, Show me what you can do!

If you are on a good form:
The media have been giving you a lot of credit lately, so go out there and put a worth display!
I want you to pick off where you left last time out.

If you are on a bad form:
The media have been on your backs for a while now, Go out there and prove them wrong!
Let's show the whole world what's this team about, shall we?

Optinal:
Take revenge,
The fans are the ones who really pay your wages (before cup finals)

Half Time
If you are leading by 1-2 goals:

Don't get complacent.
If you are leading by 3+ goals, praise the players in every team talk you feel will be right.
If you are losing by 1-2 goals against teams in your level\underdogs\slightly better than you:

im far from happy
If you are losing by 3+ goals:
Your pride is at stake today...

If you are losing by 1-2 goals against better opponents but the team plays well:
You were unlucky.
When drawing against weaker teams\teams in your level:
I'm far from pleased
When drawing against better teams:
We can still win this match!
optinal:
you've got one hand on the trophy, make sure you get both of them! (before cup finals)
Full Time
Winning:
i'm very happy with your performance and the result.

Winning against a much better side:

Drawing\Losing:
I'm not happy with the result.
Drawing against a much better side:
Losing against Much better teams but playing well:
unlucky.
Results
View attachment 1078397
View attachment 1078399
View attachment 1078400

Downloads
Main tactic -

View attachment 1078401
Counter -
View attachment 1078402
Overload -
View attachment 1078404
Contain -
View attachment 1078403

NOTE!!!
THE TACTIC WORKED WELL FOR ME. IF YOU WONT FIND IT USEFUL AS I FOUND DONT BE ANGRY AND SAY IT'S ****. TELL ME WHAT WASN'T FLOWING IN THE GAME,MAYBE POST SCREENSHOTS AND I WILL HELP YOU. ANY FEEDBACK, TWEAKS AND SCREENSHOTS WILL BE GREAT!

* iF THE IMAGE SIZE IS TOO SMALL CLICK IT AND SEE IT IN THE ORIGINAL SIZE.
Thanks for testing my tactics!

I am gonna try it with an underdog...in fm16 doesnt work with 3 at backs...lets see this how will go....corners who takes?

I am gonna try it with an underdog...in fm16 doesnt work with 3 at backs...lets see this how will go....corners who takes?
i think if you can perfect 5 at the back tactics you can get brilliant results. you can see it in the invicible season ive done with juventus (i know their squad will win the title with every tactic but going invicible for a full season is great) and in the title i won with arsenal and even when i achieved 9th place with alaves (media prediciton was 15\14 i think)
in my opinion football is all about defending and if you set up 5 at the back right you will do great
just give it to the best taker. but if he is very tall give it to a smaller player because you will need that height in the box

Last edited:
preseason trainning and sesaon plz?
do high fitness preseason training and make sure you get the tactic fluidwith tactics prematch training until september-ocotber
then switch to medium defending level and attacking set pieces in prematch (if you use my set pieces setup, if not it's to you)

Sorry, but all tactics except main are not the same that in your screenshots, maybe you do something wrong.

This one

Started a season with my trusted tactic, 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses, so now i am trying this one.

I'm playing as Chelsea.