Reaction score
ive not really played on fm since the 2007 version which was immense but im back now and im loving it so far. i did initially start with man utd as a utd fan and used the website for advice on tactics and players but in the end went with my instincts and created my own tactics which seem to be doing me no harm at all. its a very basic 4-4-2, with 2 attacking full backs 2 pacey wingers, a defensive midfielder, an attacking midfielder, a centre forward playing on the shoulder of the defence and a centre forward dropping into the hole between attack and midfield to get the ball. 2 seasons with utd and i was comfortably winning and got bored. i started with spurs and i bought in maxwell from barca, diego lugano as cover, rafael from utd on loan (although he keeps getting sent off) edin dzeko for a measly 7.75m couldnt believe it when they offered him to me for that and ive just bought in lisandro lopez for 6m. its now the first week in feb and im 5 points clear at the top of the league, i won my champions league group 3 points clear of barcelona and gave them a tonking at white hart lane in the process. not too sure how to put the screen shots of my team and acheivements onto the thread but i'll work it out.
any advice given would be appreciated
thanks lads

I got Dzeko on a free transfer. And yes... Fabio and Rafael keep getting loads of cards