justified

Reaction score
Whilst I've tried a lot of tactics here on FM-Base I always seem to return to my very lightly tweaked version of a previous TFF tactics combo. Some of you might remember Sunfire and Titan from the devastator thread? So I decided to resurrect them from the forgotten ashes adding my tweak and now they're reborn as Sunrise and Titanium.

Now they're not cheat tactics, you won't beat everyone using them but as far as plugging in, buying the right players and watching some pleasing football I think they're the best out there. Below is the link to the original thread if you need any additional info about the original tactics.

The only tweak I added was remove hard tackling from all roles due to the yellow card count being too high! I don't recommend adding "Ease off Tackles" as the players will stand off too much. The tactic was created by TFF and all credit should go to him. Some of the content below is borrowed from the previous Devastator thread.

SUNRISE IS BETTER THAN TITANIUM SO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE SUNRISE IF YOU'RE UNSURE WHICH ONE TO USE.

ML should be right footed.

MR should be left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

*** SUNRISE ***

89493972b050f5b521b322794935ac2b.png

*** TITANIUM ***

ML should be right footed.

MR should be left footed or at least he should have "Fairly Strong / Strong" rating for the left foot.

2fee0b4d1809d60ec82e38f6f515f461.png

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 1057291

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- Opposition Instructions are important so make sure you set them as recommend!

- If you use SUNRISE tactic and you have a red card then remove CM ( A ) and move CM ( S ) to the center.

- If you TITANIUM tactic and you have a red card then remove AMC.

- Only ML/MR positions should take the corners.

PPM RECOMMENDATION:

Fullbacks : Get Forward Whenever Possible, Run Down Right/Left Wing, Knock Ball Past Opponent
Center Backs : Stay Back At All Times, Play Simple Passes
Defensive Midfielder/MCd : Comes Deep to Get Ball
Center Midfielder Support : Comes Deep to Get Ball, Dictates Tempo, Try Killer Balls, Look to Pass Rather Then Score
MCa/Attacking Midfielder : Plays One-Two's, Try Killer Balls
Wide Midfielders : Cut Inside, Plays One-Two's, Knock Ball Past Opponent
DLF : Play's One-Two's, Comes Deep to Get Ball, Places Shots
Dislike : Dives Into Tackles + Play Way Out of Trouble​

I recently started a new save as Carpi to try it out as a poor side and even though I didn't use Titanium, purely because we're not good enough to play that attacking just yet, we managed to finish 2nd and secure a Champions League spot!! No buys, only loaned in Borthwick-Jackson due to Daprela picking up a serious injury at the start of the season :

2210f0c692afb6b25920bf78c293cf44.png

DOWNLOAD BELOW. I HOPE YOU RE-ENJOY THESE TACTICS AS THEY ARE THE BEST FOR FM16 IN MY OPINION. CREDIT AGAIN TO TFF!

Last edited:
Hey Justified, The striker in Sunrise - what type of stats is he getting?

Hey Justified, The striker in Sunrise - what type of stats is he getting?

With Carpi I've mostly used Kevin Lasagna (what a name!) up front and he has 9 goals in 14 and 2 assists which for a relegation side I find quite decent. On a new save with Liverpool Benteke had 18 in 12 at the start in Sturridge's absence.

With these tactics from TFF though I found these the most potent for the striker. I think it has to do with the fact the players play more direct so it gets the ball quicker to the DLF. In other TFF tactics it's more short and that means the striker get's it after the midfield have passed shortly through and then he might not have as much space to operate in.

With Carpi I've mostly used Kevin Lasagna (what a name!) up front and he has 9 goals in 14 and 2 assists which for a relegation side I find quite decent. On a new save with Liverpool Benteke had 18 in 12 at the start in Sturridge's absence.

With these tactics from TFF though I found these the most potent for the striker. I think it has to do with the fact the players play more direct so it gets the ball quicker to the DLF. In other TFF tactics it's more short and that means the striker get's it after the midfield have passed shortly through and then he might not have as much space to operate in.

Many diff layers to his game?

hey mate, where is the assiists are coming from? and did you use the same ppm as tff suggest? btw great title

hey mate, where is the assiists are coming from? and did you use the same ppm as tff suggest? btw great title

In all saves that I've played these tactics in it's always been the right back that ends up with the highest. In Titanium the AMC chips in with quite a lot too. Other then that it's mainly from the flanks. Depends on your players/PPM's too though.

I added the PPM's that I like to the main post.

Italian league is the toughest league in game imo,
I love both formations and i love Lasanga's performance, will definitely try your tactics and tell the results

Sorry to be that guy :p. Who takes the corners and freekicks??

Tactic "Shut up Shop", what this tactic is?
Do you use them or Sunrise?

this two tactics works on update 16.3?

Yes

Sorry to be that guy :p. Who takes the corners and freekicks??

MR or ML in both tactics

Tactic "Shut up Shop", what this tactic is?
Do you use them or Sunrise?

That's a waste time tactic to use to close out games. It switches from Control to Contain and has less offensive FB's.

Are you using the 4141 tactic or the 4411?

With Carpi I've used 4141 90% of the time. I've tried the 4411 but it's more offensive and we're predicted 19th so don't get to use it that often.

Yes

MR or ML in both tactics

That's a waste time tactic to use to close out games. It switches from Control to Contain and has less offensive FB's.

With Carpi I've used 4141 90% of the time. I've tried the 4411 but it's more offensive and we're predicted 19th so don't get to use it that often.

How is going that season *? :) good jon on ressurecting those two will give a try as soon as i have time :) Although i like more the sunfire one, AMC for me never seemed to work (cause well , everyone would like them to play like Zidane, but cant have it all xD)

How is going that season *? :) good jon on ressurecting those two will give a try as soon as i have time :) Although i like more the sunfire one, AMC for me never seemed to work (cause well , everyone would like them to play like Zidane, but cant have it all xD)

Surprisingly still 2nd place behind winners Juventus after 32 games played. Wanted to play out the season before posting a league table but even if I was to finish top 10 that'd be a massive achievement for a team that IRL was relegated with 38 points.

Nothing wrong with preferring the Sunfire tactic. It's very stable defensively and still gives a good account going forward. I think I'm top 3 in the scoring charts, again behind Juve, so not bad at all. Don't be afraid to use Titanium though, the AMC performs really well as a supplier in that tactic.