Back to the future

Reaction score
Will like to know if anyone tries to buy a current ex player that you think your club should not have sold.
to get the ball rolling I think Arsenal should not have sold Diarra to portsmouth (now R Madrid) so i will try buy him back on new FM2011

Please can someone of higher learning then me direct this thread to General Discussion please

When I'm Pompey I always try and get Diarra/Muntari back, got Muntari back once but Diarra is being a ***** about the whole situation :$

Ozil to Schalke, Ibrahimović to Inter, Eduardo to Dinamo.

On my Lyon save I wanted to get the big players back so I bought Malouda, Fred, Coupet and Carew. I had Clerc too but I'm not sure what patch I had so I don't know was he already there or I signed him.

Milner back to Newcastle, maybes Given as well if hes available at the right price.

beckham back to utd. and try to sign anyone back to ajax..VdV and Sneijder...van der saar...list is endless

cambiasso,sneidjer,robben to real madrid. these are the players that would win you a treble.

Andy Johnson back to Crystal Palace :wub:

i once bought back Ronaldinho and Eto'o to Barcelona...caused havoc along with Messi...sold Ibra and Henry to fund it..was defintally worth it though

EDIT:

i think im going to do it again actually