Fat

Reaction score

Galatasaray manager resigns!!

Fatih Terim has resigned from his post as Galatasary SK manager due to a serious heart condition. A statement from the club chairman Unal Aysal stated that Fatih Terim collapsed whilst overseeing the first team training clutching at his chest. The chairman went on to thank Fatih for his years of service to the club during his playing and managerial career. Terim had a tremendous playing career spending an impressive 11 years playins as a defender for galatasaray and turning out for the turkish national side 54 times whilst captaining the side for 35 of those games. The chairman continued saying that he wished Fatih made a speedy recovery and that he would appoint a new manager with in the week.

Uknown English manager takes over at Galatasaray!!

In a shock appointment made by the club chairman uknown English manager Mitch Taylor has taken over the reigns as manager of Galatasaray SK. in a press statement released by club officials "we are pleased to announce Mitch as our new manager. We understand that he lacks managerial experience but we wanted a young manager who would not be afraid to take risks". Only time will tell if Taylor is the right man to take Galatasaray back to the top and make them a force to be reckoned with in Europe. With a budget of only £572k and a wage budget of £625k we'll have to wait and see what changes Taylor will make to the side.

In at the deep end!!

What a night. I was walking around my apartment not knowing what to do. My first job in my managerial career and it's one that has high expectations and a great footballing history out of all the candidates and all the managers that must have applied and the board picked me. But why? I'm nothing special just a person with a dream and now that dream had become a reality. Since i was young lad i had dreamt about becoming a manager. I had expected to have had to of worked harder and had more managerial experience before i gained a job with atleast half of the footballing history of this great club even if in the past few seasons the standards have slipped. But i guess life has decided to throw me in at the deep end and i guess now's the time to find out if i can swim. I didn't know who to ring first my parents who had always believed in me, my best friend who's idea it was that I applied for the job in the first place. He told me what's the worst that can happen they can reject you. I remember thinking to myself he has a point. So i decided to apply and I can't believe my luck. One number at a time i began to ring various relatives and friends giving them the good news. My bestfriend couldn't believe it. But he managed to come out with the words looks like drink are on you from now on then. A typical response from hi. My parents told me how proud they were of me and that they wished me all the luck in the world. When i had finally rang everyone I checked the time and seen that it was 12 midnight. So i decided to turn in so that i arrived to take my first training session calmer and with a good nights sleep but who was i kidding how could i sleep knowing that I am now managing a great club with an even greater history.

First day at the office!!

I arrived at the clubs training centre for my first training session with the first team. I spoke to the team before training started about whati expected from them and to see if they wanted to ask me any questions. To my relief none of them asked me any questions they just stood there and listened to what i had to say like true professionals. That made me feel more confident already. So once they team knew what i expected of them training got underway. I noticed that a few players stood out more than others. I also noticed that a few players didn't look good enough for this club so i decided to speak to them after the training session. I called them into my office and told them that from what i had saw today they were not good enough to play for the team. Thankfully they could see where i was coming from. I decided to loan list one as i felt after a year of competitive football he would come back a better player however the other one was past it so i decided to sell him. Once i had done this decided to look for some possible reinforcements. One player that topped the list was Ruben Yttergard Jennsen.