Reaction score
When your backroom advice say things like you score most goals between the 1st and 15th minute and you have a touch advantage or disadvantage, do these things mean anything. can i use them to my advantage or is it just general info about the other team?

It generally gives you and idea of where your team does well and does not.

Basically if you score most of your goals between 1 and 15 minutes, then it seems your team is attacking right from the kick off, which can be bad due to counter attacks, holding on to a lead etc. Same with conceding goals e.g. if you concede most of your goals between 45 and 60 minutes, it's apparent that your team think half time is more of a 15 minute rest break than an encouragement and tactical break. Try setting your Starting Strategy to Control or Defensive straight after half time then Attacking later on.

Touch Advantage gives you an idea of what the situation regarding your players' first touch is like. If you have a disadvantage in anything maybe you need to train your players to improve there or buy players with better touch, height etc.

Hope that helped (H)

thanks very much this did help, i will try to make my team talks more constructive and what not from now on. i should of guessed nothing in FM is there for no reason