superswans10

Reaction score
Hello, I am manager of leeds united and I am considering leaving for another club, I like my backroom staff and I wondered if there's a way to take them with me to the new club?

Regards,
Daniel.

only way i can think of his offering them a job then, or, if they've just joined you at leeds terminate their contract mutually and keep a note of them and then offer em a job once you've took over your new team.

Should have guessed really!!!! All i'll say is Leeds are far too mighty for League 1. Peter Ridsdale ruined LUFC. He'll do the same at cardiff and move on somewhere else and destroy that team.

Hello, I am manager of leeds united and I am considering leaving for another club, I like my backroom staff and I wondered if there's a way to take them with me to the new club?

Regards,
Daniel.

You like your backroom staff? You do realise they are just words on a screen dont you? Please say you do

If they have been with you for a while they may leave anyway, then you can offer them a job. If not then just offer them a job when you leave but don't sack them as they may dislike you. And tbh, everyone in the game is just a word on a screen, some with a picture.

Thanks alot for the help and I bet your the guys who follows people tactics and follow up on new training routines. My assistant is in charge of most things for me hence why I want to re-sign him not because I like him, It was only a question no need for your immatureness.

Thanks alot for the help and I bet your the guys who follows people tactics and follow up on new training routines. My assistant is in charge of most things for me hence why I want to re-sign him not because I like him, It was only a question no need for your immatureness.

Im glad you're back together, has he still got that wicked sense of humour? How have the lads took to him?