Backup Amr/ Aml for Napoli 2nd season ?

kolas79

Reaction score
Hello to you all and I wish you a great week. I would love hearing your suggestions! I play with Napoli and I am in my second season. I play a 4-1-4-1 system and I use Andrew Ayew as a aml (fantastic) and Pierre Aubameyang as an amr. The strategy works great (undefeated for 20 games !) for me but I am looking for one or two backups for those two (occasionally I use Lorenzo Ilsigne in order to have a certain rotation). I am thinking of going for Augustin Allione or Vitinho but if anyone has a better proposal place it on the table!
The transfer budget I have is 12 million Euros and I probably use it to caver this spot since my team is quite full in all the other positions.

what about someone like Thorgan Hazard... he can play anywhere in Midfield and Up front, I really want to play him more but I have Gotze, Reus, Eden Hazard, Shurrle and Oscar, but he has managed to play 13 games for me (10 as a sub) and im in Feb of my 2nd season. You should be able to get him with that budget anyway. There are probably better players but he covers alot of positions

View attachment 321756View attachment 321755View attachment 321754View attachment 321753

what about someone like Thorgan Hazard... he can play anywhere in Midfield and Up front, I really want to play him more but I have Gotze, Reus, Eden Hazard, Shurrle and Oscar, but he has managed to play 13 games for me (10 as a sub) and im in Feb of my 2nd season. You should be able to get him with that budget anyway. There are probably better players but he covers alot of positions

View attachment 722575View attachment 722578View attachment 722579View attachment 722582

Not bad suggestion a might check him out ! I also found the Andrea Shurrle is for sale for about eight million euros anyone have played him so far ?

if you can pick them both up within your budget then you will have a great cover. As you can see in the 1st load of picture, i think the 4rd one is a comparison of Thorgan and Shurrle, getting him for 8 mill euro is a bargain, hes worth over 35 million Euro on mine.

Last edited:
Shurrle looks quite tempting and he doesn't count as a foreigner as Allione. Maybe I will place my offer and the one between those two has the smallest wage demands will win !!

Hector Villalba (AMR) currently 3rd Season Everton and he had a nasty injury but he is phenomenal and still only 21.
Julian Brandt (AML) Wonderkid for Leverkusen, for sure one of the biggest talents on FM this year.
Filip Kostic (AML) Stuttgart, great stats and young too.

Andrija Zivkovic (RW) - An absolute beast, Golden Boy winner in 2018 for Millwall. :D

Pione Sisto!!!! must buy great cover

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen ! He is signed for 7,5 million Euros ! Very goods stats and great speed ! Thanx for the proposal my friend !