True Hero

Reaction score
Anyone else have these? Just signed a really good regen with great attributes. As in like, Dribbling: 17, Finishing: 17, Long shots: 17, Passing:18, creativity: 16, Determination: 19 etc yet coach reports recommends him as been just a good championship player :/ Even worse, the coach has a judging ability rating of 19 and a judging potential rating of 17. I find it baffling, he's the best player in my squad but apparently isn't good enough for the prem.... :s Anyone else have this problem?

I've had plenty of players who were either much better or not nearly as good as my coaches thought. I've learned that one of the things you have to do in FM is ignore them occasionally and go by what you see on the pitch. But that still sounds a bit odd. Any obvious weaknesses? Does he have any really low stats that could severely hinder him - e.g. Decisions, Technique, Work rate and Teamwork?

His lowest stats are bravery: 3 and aggression: 5 so nothing too important. His decisions are 17, determination 19, technique 17, teamwork 12 (not the best but not awful either). So yeah, the coach reports that he isn't a premiership class player are a bit baffling to me.

20 doesn't mean infalibility, just best achievable likelihood of nailing it.

His lowest stats are bravery: 3 and aggression: 5 so nothing too important. His decisions are 17, determination 19, technique 17, teamwork 12 (not the best but not awful either). So yeah, the coach reports that he isn't a premiership class player are a bit baffling to me.

Have you installed the latest update? There was a bug regarding inaccurate coach reports that was fixed with yesterday's update.

Have you installed the latest update? There was a bug regarding inaccurate coach reports that was fixed with yesterday's update.
Does the update install automatically? Because something updated on steam yesterday which I assume was it. Coach reports are still inaccurate though. Maybe I should see if I can manually install it, just in case :)

Does the update install automatically? Because something updated on steam yesterday which I assume was it. Coach reports are still inaccurate though. Maybe I should see if I can manually install it, just in case :)

Just check your game status and see if it says 13.2.3