Bad Boys Anyone?

Reaction score
After playing against Dortmund Tonight in the Europa league Kevin Thomson gets sent off again for my Rangers team...****:(

Anyone else get this problem with a bad boy in their team who just cant keep the head so to speak?:@

On my old Palermo save, Sandro broke a lot of disciplinary records in Serie A and in europe - Although I did play him with hard tacking.

I always have the problem that my DM picks up a lot more yellow cards then everybody else

Arturo Vidal got so many yellow cards in my Birmingham game, and Ashley Cole got sent off a lot in my Man City game.

Johnny Heitinga and Maro Fellaini always for my Everton team, i like to set their tacking to Hard!

aaron mokoena got sent off in the carling cup 4th round and the fa cup 3rd round, i got knocked out both times, fined him two weeks wages and realeased him soon after :)

I thought this was for some **** advertisement.

I have a reasonably disciplined team, but in the CL, I have to constantly shift between Luke Morgan and Jesper Munk (regens), as they both get suspended for too many yellows so often.

Danny Alves, was getting reds 4 or 5 times a season on my Barca save

I got Fabrice Muamba on loan and he got like 5 red cards and 20 yellow cards in 40 games.

Oguchi Onyewu on my Crystal Palace game...great defender but couldnt play a full 90 to save his life. Basically what i had was ruthless aggression with him picking up 15 yellows and 3 reds in a season and having Leighton Baines not far off.

Anthony Annan, and also Christian Poulsen. Both DM too.

martin olsson for my birmingham save got 6 red cards that season all from him

Back