Bad Boys Anyone?

Lee Cattermole. Loads of red cards, injured my players in training consistently and had to sell him in the end.
Just like real life then!

Lorik Cana, this guy is mental when it comes to cards.

on my man utd game defour (sp) got sent off 9 times and 15 yellow cards in one season in europe and premiership, and got sent off in the semi final of the champions leauge :'(oO)

On my Utd save Daniele Di Rossi got 37 yellow cards/7 red cards 2015/16 season

i just had allan mcgregor beening sent off oO)this is the second time this season has anyone else had a goalkeeper sent of alot or booked?

After playing against Dortmund Tonight in the Europa league Kevin Thomson gets sent off again for my Rangers team...****:(

Anyone else get this problem with a bad boy in their team who just cant keep the head so to speak?:@

Baletelli usually scores 2-3 goals before getting sent off... he got 7 red cards in a season , and he's a CF **** it -.-

i just had allan mcgregor beening sent off oO)this is the second time this season has anyone else had a goalkeeper sent of alot or booked?
never had a keeper sent off in any of my saves few booked though.Mcgregor wants away from my gers team at the minute come to think of it now :(

I had a keeper sent off for handballing. He picked up the ball outside the box. Eejit.

Crosas, Caldwell and Camacho are all players I've had that have a tendency to get sent off.

I had a keeper sent off for handballing. He picked up the ball outside the box. Eejit.

Crosas, Caldwell and Camacho are all players I've had that have a tendency to get sent off.

never had that issue with caldwell. De Rossi, and surprisingly Lahm get a yellow pretty much every game in my Man City save. Rossi i can understand, but why Lahm? I play with tackling at default in most games. Bale, Barry and Rodwell also pick up cards regularly....

Referees are conspiring against me... :(

hehe

never had that issue with caldwell. De Rossi, and surprisingly Lahm get a yellow pretty much every game in my Man City save. Rossi i can understand, but why Lahm? I play with tackling at default in most games. Bale, Barry and Rodwell also pick up cards regularly....

Referees are conspiring against me... :(

hehe
I only generally play hard tackling against harder continental teams where i think im going to struggle and against Celtic especially

Yousuff mulumbu and lee cattermole for me. Also i signed dario SRNA for united and first match gets booked, then committed loads of fouls couldnt believe he was getting away with it last minute gets sent off second booking, they score from the pen i lose. I get him back he gets sent off again so i fined him, warned him and expected a performance from him ,what did i get... an own goal and sending off!!!!
i think ill stick with rafael and o'shea from now on

Back