shorty_psp

Reaction score
Don't you think that FM2010 has bad regens?
In FM2009 i remember that i had some awsome regens in Benfica and in this FM, no matter witch team you are coaching, there seems to be no "cool" regens...

What do you think? :S

Disagree, FM10 have some amazing regens if you find them.

It differs from game to game, and also, the more leagues you have, the more chance of good regens coming through. Also, it's more realistic that way, as you dont see a fleet of World class players coming through in one season in real life, do you?

I've had some good ones, there was one I saw at Real Madrid. Now I'm gunna find a screenshot of him, but I have some good ones in my team :)

Mine are the West Ham ones, Jordi is way out of my team's league, financially.

You will rarely,if not never find the same regen in two games.

You have to be a keen searcher.

Time taken to search = Future world class superstars.

Simples.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I've had some good ones, there was one I saw at Real Madrid. Now I'm gunna find a screenshot of him, but I have some good ones in my team :)

Mine are the West Ham ones, Jordi is way out of my team's league, financially.

Jordi is beast on that :wub:

It differs from game to game, and also, the more leagues you have, the more chance of good regens coming through. Also, it's more realistic that way, as you dont see a fleet of World class players coming through in one season in real life, do you?

Although i agree, in my benfica game (FM2010) i was at the 5th season and i had a great academy and nothing apeared....

Although i agree, in my benfica game (FM2010) i was at the 5th season and i had a great academy and nothing apeared....

its random. sometimes you get great regens and sometimes you wont get any

I haven't had one regen come through the ranks and breaking into the first team on any save in FM2010. Only ones that I have bought from other clubs. That IMO is unrealistic.

Last edited:
Never had a decent regen, come through from the ranks in my game, keep having to sign them from other clubs notably spain

I haven't had one regen come through the ranks and breaking into the first team on any save in FM2010. Only ones that I have bought from other clubs. That IMO is unrealistic.

That is actually most realistic. You think every season each team in the EPL is going to have a wonderkid emerge into the youth team ?

That is actually most realistic. You think every season each team in the EPL is going to have a wonderkid emerge into the youth team ?

Did I say they did? Learn to read properly.

hey man,
i had exactly the same problem, also whilst managing benfica xD, nd was really frustrated. then started a new game with at. madrid on the biggest possible database. so far its been working. i already found at least 5 different regens that are going to be alot better then the best ones i had on my benfica save (i went till 2017).
i can only reccomend to start a new game, with a new team perhaps.
Carrega Benfica!

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

forgot to add that those regens appeared in the first year

After about 5 years I'm pretty happy with what the youth system pumps out for my teams. Mostly solid pros with the odd international. The closest thing I've ever had to a wonderkid was dubbed the next Paul Gascoigne. Personally I think there's too much emphasis on wonderkids. There should be no more than maybe 1/2 a dozen to a dozen per generation worldwide and not all of them shouuld reach reach their full potential. Nearly every wonderkid seeems to max out their potential.

Yeah, same problem with no one breaking through from my youth teams. But I have bought some cracking young players from elsewhere. A couple of seasons loaned out and they come back ready for first team action. This is quite realistic IMO

In my game i'm in the year 2048 and i think i had 3/4 worldclass players come through my youth team and i have top facilities and top coaches