Bad results and bad atmosphere in the dressing room need help

Didier Drogba

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm managing Crystal Palace that's my second season at the club. The first season went very well I've finished 3rd and i'm in the champions league, the pre season was good with a 8-0 win over Sevillia. I even got an invitation for a job interview at barcelona but i refused cause i managed to bring some good players and i had fun in the save. but now after few defeats in a row changed the atmosphere in the dressing room. I did't saw the Bolasie wanted to talk to me about the situation and now a lot of players are against me and now he even didn't turned up to train. how can i solve it rather than resign from the job? thank you for your help.

Have you tried holding a team meeting (if you can) and selecting one of the more positive options? Are their any influential players getting good ratings you can praise the form of?

Other than that, having been in similar circumstances; I think you'll have to try and eek out some victories and hope that brings back the good feeling in the dressing room.

Have you tried holding a team meeting (if you can) and selecting one of the more positive options? Are their any influential players getting good ratings you can praise the form of?

Other than that, having been in similar circumstances; I think you'll have to try and eek out some victories and hope that brings back the good feeling in the dressing room.

I'll try it. i don't want to change my tactic even though teams found it easy to get me on counter attacks the getting one on one vs my keeper after 2-3 passes seems like every ball i lose and i coincide. wasn't like that last season i hope that few wins will change the situation thanks mate!

I'll try it. i don't want to change my tactic even though teams found it easy to get me on counter attacks the getting one on one vs my keeper after 2-3 passes seems like every ball i lose and i coincide. wasn't like that last season i hope that few wins will change the situation thanks mate!

I know what you mean about changing tactics, I only change mine as a last resort. Hope you get it sorted!

I think now the only what you can do is wait till their morale back to normal... after some time it resets

if you do well in 1st season 2nd is much harder because the opposition will sit more back, awaiting for you to either break through them or being caught on a quick counter attack.
so as you say they play a high tempo counter game against you which is hard to defend against with many men forward chasing a goal.

If you upset him by breaking your promise then I'm afraid you can do nothing about in short term and the only what’s left is waiting until he forget your insult :p

...or you can use any in-game editor to fix it :p