Bad second half performances

Angus1

Reaction score
Im playing 3rd season as Barcelona and I cant seem to keep a good performance going in the second half
Like recently I was 4-0 up at half time agianst Osasuna and and it finished 4-1 and the next game I was 5-0 at half time agianst elbar and my team didnt score once in the second half
Does anyone know any way to keep your teams performance levels high through the whole game?

why complain your 4-0 nil up?
you not finding it absolutely boring winning all the time with a team would win weather you were they or not? When I made all my players 20 in everything I got bored within 5 matches as theres no challenge.

could maybe say dont let your performance drop or alter your tactics to counter attack if the other teams going to attack you in the 2nd half

or just be happy your winning :)

why complain your 4-0 nil up?
you not finding it absolutely boring winning all the time with a team would win weather you were they or not? When I made all my players 20 in everything I got bored within 5 matches as theres no challenge.

It just that I want to continue dominating the teams I play, its not just high scoring games some are going from 2-0 up or 1-0 up at half time to losing

It's likely the other manager gave his team a right bollocking during the half time break and they've been all fired up to do their jobs better. They could be playing more defensively too, so for you to maintain dominance, you have to make changes too.