robertozig

Reaction score
First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong area, i have used the search tool about badge creation, could only find one that was closed and had no replies. i have created a team on football manager 10 called the galacticos and i would like to make a team badge for them, so i can then make a kit and be able to put the badge on the kit, and to also get it on the game, i have photoshop cs2 but if anyone has any templates or knows how to create badges this would be very much appreciated, any responses are welcome, thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

anyone???

ahh cheers mate, how did you design them? are there any templates that i could use for future use?

If you find them let me know mate !

If you find them let me know mate !
i have found basic and more weirder type badge shapes. if you go onto google images, just type in basic badge shape, most of them are plain so you can just save them as .png files, load them up onto photoshop or another program you use and then just look at grapics for it, there is some good stuff out there!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

http://www.fleurdelis.com/shields.htm there are a few good ones there mate!
also on the side bar of that website, if you scroll down to samples you can put banners and logos to add more detail!
again with this site, if you got to sample>mottoes you can get foreign sayings like some teams on their bages

Last edited:
heres a logo i have done from scratch, took me over an hour, doing the coulours etc,
the first version of it is with a graphic on it and the second without a graphic on it.
btw first ever time i have designed a logo.

No mate i just use all ready made badges as templates
thanks for the site & nice badge ;)

No mate i just use all ready made badges as templates
thanks for the site & nice badge ;)
its kool, i just googled the badges and went to the site of the picture, aha, and thanks alot apreciate it :D