Status
Not open for further replies.

simunovic1986

Reaction score
I am looking to by a LB for my Barcelona game...I can get Badstuber form Hertha BSC for around 12M but it says he is naturally a CB but I have only seen him play in real life as a LB for FC Bayern.

Just wondered if any of u guys have played him as LB in your FM game and is he worth 12M?

:)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Guys I can get the Lyon LB Aly Cissoko for around the same price.......any comments on him?

Had Badstuber there before I went for Criscito. No experience with Cissoko, so can only reccommend Badstuber as a good LB>

Badstuber is definitely worth that, had him on a bayern save and he was one of the best defenders in the world.

I just wanted to buy him today... bayren want to much for him at 2013. needed a defensive with good passing LB.
Crisitco is Immese his really great.
Cissoko isnt worth it speed with nothing usefull...

too late...just bought Cissoko for 17M! fingers crossed he can do the job for me

Not sure about the newest update, but on the older ones, he is definitely not suited to playing LB. **** speed, **** crossing, 'ineffectual' in that position (he's pretty **** at left back in real life too) He's a very good centre back though, in the game as well as in real life. Good decision, if you wanted a left back only

a good defensive left back as well as a great Cb for cover, well worth the money!

too late...just bought Cissoko for 17M! fingers crossed he can do the job for me

Status
Not open for further replies.