Serkan Kartal

Reaction score
Hello fellows after a lil time im here again:) I m not goin to give a tactic this time tough. I ve been wondering for a long time: Is there anybody tries to implement the "original" role of Baeckenbauer. Also some other player implements as pele cruyff van basten may be...

Hope there are some i was very interested last year someone has done that but this year it would be really cool bcuz ME is harder than last one.

Cheers:)

Hello fellows after a lil time im here again:) I m not goin to give a tactic this time tough. I ve been wondering for a long time: Is there anybody tries to implement the "original" role of Baeckenbauer. Also some other player implements as pele cruyff van basten may be...

Hope there are some i was very interested last year someone has done that but this year it would be really cool bcuz ME is harder than last one.

Cheers:)

I use libero in my current tactic. The role worked a bit better on my previous tactic though, but that is because now I have 3 CMs and and AMC so the midfield is pretty much covered for most of the time. In my previous tactic I only had DM and CM so the libero got forward a lot more.

But I just use high mentality, high-ish creative freedom, roam from position, run from deep and run with ball often, through balls sometimes, passing mixed and wide play move into channels. When defending I want him to secure the centre, intercepting through balls and winning some headers. For this I use zonal marking without tight marking and low closing down although the rest of the squad has a very high closing down.