Status
Not open for further replies.

LoD666

Reaction score
I've got a problem that's driving me nuts.

The issue I'm having is that my team's kits are not showing up properly during matches. I edited QPR so that they are now a completely different team. They have a new name, new players, new logo, new kits, etc. When I used the editor to change the kit colours, I changed them to black and silver. However, when I start a match with this new team the kit colours remain white and blue. I have also checked this with FMRTE, and the kit colours are edited the same way I have them in the normal editor. The colours even show up correct in the lineup screen before the match starts. Well, most of them do. The keeper's home jersey still shows as yellow, despite the fact that I have it set to purple and black in the editor. I've restarted the game, tried creating a new game, and quadruple checked the editor. Nothing I do seems to fix this issue. Can someone please tell me just what the **** I'm missing?

Its because of liscensing issues, meaning some kits cannot be edited. but they still change in 2d pitch. I think there is a way to do it not 100% sure.

So if I just pick a different team to edit, it'll work just fine? I don't suppose you could tell me which teams I'd be ok to edit? I just want to grab a lowly team from League 2 and edit it. Will that work?

You may have edited wrong, i think you need to change some 3D option?

Can you tell me where I need to go to check/edit these 3D options? And I don't know how I could have edited them wrong. I opened the editor, went to the kits, cleared the ones that were there, created new ones, and saved the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.