Baggies accept Wigan Koumas bid

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
West Brom accept Wigan's bid of £5.3m for Wales international midfielder Jason Koumas.

More...

I repeat Kris comment in the Kamara thread, waste of money.

Nah, i think Koumas will do well. Was probably the best midfielder in championship last season. I reckon he'll be a great signing, certainly deserves to play in the premiership.

Dodgy priceage, didn't prove himself to be prem quality last time in prem.

Exactly Lloyd, £5.3m for Koumas is a ridiculous amount of money....tbh.

Nah, i think Koumas will do well. Was probably the best midfielder in championship last season. I reckon he'll be a great signing, certainly deserves to play in the premiership.

Absolute bollocks. Hes a lazy ****** who only plays if hes allowed to, any sort of tight marking and he goes missing. And if he deserved to be in the Premier someone would have bought him ages ago when he was ****** off to Cardiff when he was deemed not good enough to play for a side that got relegated from the Prem.

hes a good player and i agree with ad...needs to prove himself at prem level tho. bit too high of a price tag but why anyone would want to go to wigan is beyond me as theyve bought **** so far...

All players are over priced these days, especially in England, i think 5.3m is a fair reflection on Koumas when you see the likes of Kamara, who yes is a good player but is probably worth 3m less than what Fulham paid.

Well Koumas is better than Kamara-i know they're different positions but Koumas would be a better signing imo. Wouldn't pay any more than that for him but I hope he does well in the prem, should be a good signing, though like Shaun said, Wigan have bought **** so far so they could go down.

prob there best signing yet but not worth the money really.

Absolute bollocks. Hes a lazy ****** who only plays if hes allowed to, any sort of tight marking and he goes missing. And if he deserved to be in the Premier someone would have bought him ages ago when he was ****** off to Cardiff when he was deemed not good enough to play for a side that got relegated from the Prem.

Ripped you to pieces in the play-offs.

I think hes an okay player. Certainly good enough for wigan atm but NOT worth that price tag.