sgaramis

Reaction score
BAHAMUT RISES

This tactic as given me the greatest results and achived so many trophies that's almost unbelievable. It got some well know tactics combined with some tweaks here and there, feel free to tweak even further and share it:

Bahamut_50CA601D-7CA0-46C2-A9DC-B8D7F92DA5A4

Now, in order to get the results I've gotten there are golden rules to follow:
OI & Training:

1. Pick two teams and save them and if possible try switch every game after:

2. Rest players 2 days after match game for players with condition <90%:

3. Teamtalk pick:

• Kick Off = Skip Overall Team Talk
  • Half Time Drawing = Calm > I'm far from pleased...
  • Half Time Losing = Calm > I'm far from pleased... + Touchline Team Talk 'Passionate > Encourage" every 15 min
4. Substitute yellow card players

PLAYER TRAIT OR PPM'S in order of most important to less important. Check often if players have 'none' on training ppm and pick another asap

Wb right & Wb Left = Runs With Ball Down Left&Right; Avoids Using Weaker Foot; Knocks Ball Past Opponet; Possesses Long Flat Throw; Uses Long Throw To Start Counter Attacks; Marks Opponent Tightly; Plays One-Twos

BPD all sides = Marks Opponent Tightly; Stays Back All Times; Avoids Using Weaker Foot; Plays Short Simple Passes; Does Not Dive Into Tackles; Plays No Through Balls

MC all sides = Plays One-Twos; Moves Into Channels; Knocks Ball Past Opponent; Shoots With Power; Shoots From Distance;

AM all sides = Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap; Moves Into Channels; Plays One-Twos; Shoots With Power; Places Shots; Comes Deep To Get Ball; Knocks Ball Past Opponent; Tries First Time Shots

All most ppm can be applied to every middlefield and am player

Be patient to have the tactic full familiarity before given up:

And to finish the most important rule for me is the team morale, take to game players with good or above morale

some results with benfica and telford:

+

btw MCr takes left corner MCl takes right corner

Last edited:
Trying it without OI and with usual training with undedog team. For now its very good. Will report later