ChrisDCFC

Reaction score
Just completed a successful season with Celtic and came across this young player. His stats aren't great but has done really well in the dozen or so games I have played him in.

Have used him as a backup for Scott Brown mainly because there was no one else available to buy at the start of my first season but he has now became a promising player for the future.

From the start of a new game he is on a youth contract so you can get him for next to nothing. Maybe a good player for a bottom half Championship team? :)

For an AMC , his Mental and Technical stats aren't great but could become a decent player

Yeah as I said his stats are not great so it was a nice surprise to see him play so well. Only in first season though so will see how he progresses.

I've done a Celtic save and I'm 4 seasons in, I loaned him out to Scunthorpe and he got a a good run out at them, when he returned, played him with Kayal and Ki in a 4-5-1, he scores loads for a centre mid and turns into a beast player.

He was a much better player in the demo, isnt as good in the game
but in my celtic game him and spence were very good in the youth team, scored loads played him in a few cup matches and end of season games and he scored a few, always gets games for the bosnia youth squads
Would be good to see a screeny of him far into the game