its taking some time to get tactic rite as it's my last for this years FM i want to make it a good one.

View attachment 467297
To you all this is my FINAL tactic of this years version of FM , so I've tested alot.
I'm not going to give you the whole it's the best tactic ever and you will win every game because your not unless you put in some effort into it to yourself , I've had some fun with this one using it on low teams and middle teams with good results but the results im using here are from real madrid yes i know one of the best teams etc etc , but i just want to show what my tactic can do .
First ,
Pitch size - normal / medium.
Team talks/match prep - assistant manager.
training - assistant manager.
friendly matches - you (the manager)

I have also found it helps to have a good size team even if there not the best players just for rotation keeps players fit.
Fast WB's helps and a good Poacher is the key for most (not all) of the goals.

View attachment 467296

here are some screen shots of matches -

View attachment 467295View attachment 467294View attachment 467293View attachment 467292View attachment 467291View attachment 467290View attachment 467289View attachment 467288View attachment 467287View attachment 467286View attachment 467285View attachment 467284View attachment 467283View attachment 467282

Here are some other screen shots-

View attachment 467281View attachment 467280

I don't use any shots in matches but i do keep a close eye on fitness really makes a difference and also keeping morale up.

As this is the Final Balboa i hope you all enjoy it.
I will leave you with some wise words from the man himself -

Rocky Balboa: Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

Download -
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8039

Last edited:
When downloading V2, its not the same tactical lineup as the picture from your Real Madrid save?!

DLF is on Attack and it has a DLP instead of a CM?

Should it be so or am i wrong?

cheers

When downloading V2, its not the same tactical lineup as the picture from your Real Madrid save?!

DLF is on Attack and it has a DLP instead of a CM?

Should it be so or am i wrong?

cheers

The V2 isnt my new tactic mate . Im just waiting for new one to be approved its called balboa "the final uppercut"

The V2 isnt my new tactic mate . Im just waiting for new one to be approved its called balboa "the final uppercut"

Ohh, sorry mate! Thought V2 was the new one :) how would the V2 work in companion with your "uppercut"?
"The final uppercut" has the roles in the picture i assume then? :)

cheers matt

Ohh, sorry mate! Thought V2 was the new one :) how would the V2 work in companion with your "uppercut"?
"The final uppercut" has the roles in the picture i assume then? :)

cheers matt

Also I have tweaked some other bits to .

let me know how u do , also remember to give it some time for team to get used to it.

Are the roles the same in the final uppercut as they are in the original post mate, cm attack and AP? I'm still at work so I just want to think of a team best suited for it mate. Was thinking of Roma or Atletico Madrid...

Are the roles the same in the final uppercut as they are in the original post mate, cm attack and AP? I'm still at work so I just want to think of a team best suited for it mate. Was thinking of Roma or Atletico Madrid...

the CM is attack and the AP is support there is a picture i uploaded for new one. Atletico worked well when i used them.