Baldie2k12's Kit Request Thread (SS Kits only)

Team Name: Plantation FC (made up - search plantation youth fc on google and u will find logo (green) dont do writing below logo
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Home Kit: Black top third of kit with adidas logo and club logo in left and right corner. black sleves. white stripes down sleve (like chelsea kit has stripes down shoulders and sleeves) everything else is dark green but not too dark. green collar
Away Kit: Very simple. all yellow black stripes down sleves and shoulders. black collar logos in same place
Third Kit: white with grey stripes going horizontally. logos in same place. grey collar
Sponsor: find a sponser that looks good with the kits because i cant find one.

thanks so much for all your help

View attachment 261530 the home kit looks like this (under the logo it says 'plantation youth fc' dont put that on the kit) the sponser says 'Grey Palmers ltd. big writing
menswear, hirewaer & school wear small writing
www.greypalmers.co.uk smaller writing

obviously dont put big writing, small writing and smaller writing on the kit

Team Name: Plantation FC (made up - search plantation youth fc on google and u will find logo (green) dont do writing below logo
Home Kit: Black top third of kit with adidas logo and club logo in left and right corner. black sleves. white stripes down sleve (like chelsea kit has stripes down shoulders and sleeves) everything else is dark green but not too dark. green collar
Away Kit: Very simple. all yellow black stripes down sleves and shoulders. black collar logos in same place
Third Kit: white with grey stripes going horizontally. logos in same place. grey collar
Sponsor: find a sponser that looks good with the kits because i cant find one.

thanks so much for all your help

homeoas.png
awayz.png
thirda.png

Last edited:
wow! the home kit looks great but could you change the sponser to what i asked because i perfer it - the sponser says
'Grey Palmers ltd. big writing
menswear, hirewaer & school wear small writing
www.greypalmers.co.uk smaller writing

and change the adidas logo on the third kit to
grey along with the sponser and top of coller.

also on the away kit can you get rid of the vertical lines.
and on the third kit can you get rid of the vertical stripes on the side
and on the home kit make the white line on the front below the black very slightly thinner
thanks

Last edited:
THREAD CLOSED. DO NOT REQUEST KITS AS THEY WILL NOT BE MADE!!

are you going to finnish my kits? please beacuae i think you did a great job just a few minor things need changing.

Couldn't find any decent sponsor (if grey palmer is what you want) so I have left the kits blank for you. If you manage to find an image of a sponsor I will happily re-make the kits. The away and third kits have been redesigned.

homefdr.png
awaylg.png
thirdrc.png

Team Name:Marsielle
Home Kit: Use the colours light blue and white
Away Kit: Purple with black sleeves and a black collar
Third Kit: Red, be creative
Sponsor: Samsung

If you make these, thanks :)

thank you. so could i save them and post them on another site for someone else to put a sponser on or will they have to re make them and add the sponsers onto there own re made designs?

Couldn't find any decent sponsor (if grey palmer is what you want) so I have left the kits blank for you. If you manage to find an image of a sponsor I will happily re-make the kits. The away and third kits have been redesigned.

homefdr.png
awaylg.png
thirdrc.png
thank you. so could i save them and post them on another site for someone else to put a sponser on or will they have to re make them and add the sponsers onto there own re made designs?

They're saved at 220x220, might be a little hard to add a sponsor and still keep the image quality. Feel free to post at another site but please credit me with the designing the kits thank you.

Last edited:
Team Name:Marsielle
Home Kit: Use the colours light blue and white
Away Kit: Purple with black sleeves and a black collar
Third Kit: Red, be creative
Sponsor: Samsung

If you make these, thanks :)

homeyz.png
awayek.png
thirdp.png

sorry could i have the collars changed back to what they were on the away and third kit please. sorry i hate to be a pain
dont bother with the sponsers and dont change any colours.
thank you