Fairhurst93

Reaction score
I bought Bale with City and iv had him from start of season and im in Febuary now and hes had two long terms injuries is it just my file or is he injury prone with other people?
Also does he perform best at LB or LM?

LM and i dunno bout the injury thing sorry

LM And nope he usually dont get injured that much so much be unlucky :/

I signed him in the first season with Liverpool for £35.5m and in his first match he broke his foot and was out for about 6 months.. Since he's came back though he's not really been injured since however he hasn't really found that much form and I've already replaced him with a regen.. Only in Jan 2012.

was a few games in to the season and got a long term injury, so when he fit i played him in reseves for a few games to get match fitness then played him in a easy FA cup game where he played well then second game he got a broken rib, im not sure to play him at lm signed someone whos been performing well for me recently forget his name shall check when im home

He's played consistently well for me at AML, with a 4-4-2 formation, albeit with the right and left midfielders pushed up to AML/AMR - that's for Spurs though, not City. He got injured once on my save, which was a season long before corruption, and that was like one of them silly 4-5 day injuries nothing serious.