Marsden7

Reaction score
Need one as my cb's are becoming quite injury prone, you guys got any good suggestions?

Also a question for you.
Hamsik or Javi Martinez?
declared interest in both of them, they both would like to play for me

cheers

Jan Vertonghen or Toby Alderwiereld, possibly Madjid Bougherra.

Depends on what you want them to do. Hamsik is a creative, dynamic attacking player, Martinez is an all-round footballer that you can mould to your liking. I'd take Hamsik though, if you have the money.

I had good luck pairing Federico Fazio from Sevilla with Vidic. I think I picked him up for around 3 million, and he was first choice within a few months. Can also play DM.

I paid out a big splash (I think 30 or so million) for Hamsik and haven't been that impressed, but don't have any experience with Martinez.

Toby Alderweireld. Hamsik offers much more attacking threat, Martinez is a solid central midfielder, can do several jobs well, doesn't attack anywhere near as well as Hamsik though.

I had good luck pairing Federico Fazio from Sevilla with Vidic. I think I picked him up for around 3 million, and he was first choice within a few months. Can also play DM.

I paid out a big splash (I think 30 or so million) for Hamsik and haven't been that impressed, but don't have any experience with Martinez.

Had Fazio at Arsenal for 550k (first patch ages ago) because I loved him on previous FMs. Hes still really good on this one

cheers will try suggestions and im probably better off with martinez , replacing scholes. i dont need a play maker i use anderson as that and hes performing really well