England66

Reaction score
I'm looking for a top defender for the role of BPD - C in the same sort of mould as Ferdinand. I went for Stones but managed to lose out to City, so any suggestions are welcomed. I would take a player that isn't quite there yet as long as they're only 1 or 2 seasons away from what I'm looking for. Preferably would be someone I don't have to spend too much on and home grown. I'm first season and have updates set to real life using Pr0's updates if that helps.

Please no suggestions of Boateng, Ramos, Silva etc. only obtainable targets.

Rugani from Juve, he's been excellent for me. I signed him in the second season and he went straight into my back four, regular starter next to Smalling who is my Captain (and is actually considered a Legend on my save).

If you're looking for someone English then I think Galloway from Everton might be a BPD, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Laporte. First team ready right off the bat. He won't leave in the first window, but he'll come in the winter.

Rugani from Juve, he's been excellent for me. I signed him in the second season and he went straight into my back four, regular starter next to Smalling who is my Captain (and is actually considered a Legend on my save).

If you're looking for someone English then I think Galloway from Everton might be a BPD, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

How much did Rugani cost? Was he worth the money you paid?

Laporte. First team ready right off the bat. He won't leave in the first window, but he'll come in the winter.

Yeah I had Laporte in mind, just the fact I can't get him right off the bat is annoying as it means I can't implement the tactic I want till January as it relies on having a BPD. He is however the best BPD on the game imo that is available. All the others are at top clubs and cost an absolute bomb to get and for that money Pogba is better.